Cannons

moopymitchell182

there just jelous that ur gonna make more money than them and b more succesful

That is the exact attitude that leads to so many rude people playing the game... "I dont care who I annoy/steal from/con etc as long as I earn more gp" Just like the thread on here not too long ago, "Would you share a dchain drop with your friends that helped you kill the kq"... 1/2 the people said they'd take the chain and lie to thier friends about the drop.

Doesn't anyone have a sense of politeness or honor? Does anyone in RS value friends and respect more than GP?

so your saying that you value some random guy training next to you, taking wat could be your exp, rather then gp?

if im training at earth warriors or green drags and someone comes and kills them much faster then i can, im not gonna complain about it , id world hop, cause thers nothing i can do to make him leave.

same with training with a cannon, you have to understand that this person is spending alot more money then you training in the same spot, and he doesnt want to hop just for you.

the polite thing to do is world hop until you find a world where the area has no one in it.

I wanna see ya do that with the st00pid 30 seconds wait time UNTIL you have found an empty world...

I have been world hopping before and I didnt have any problem with it, but now I wouldnt change worlds even if Id get a billion dollars. In fact, a really big part of usage of offensive language is due to wars about who has to change world (can be experienced at Fire Giants all day long).

It's not a "st00pid" wait time..it is, in fact, very useful. The reason that you must wait 30 seconds, in case you didn't know this and apparently don't since you are complaining about it, is because if someone were to steal your account while you logged for a few seconds (while you were on another world than the thief) the thief would have to wait a while to get on. Leaving you precious time to take back your account. In my opinion*, I think that there should be more of a wait time than that.

*Do not argue about my opinion saying I do not have a right to say it**

**Do not argue with my astric "*" things I am posting, I am not looking for a fight on the forums.

Pjtomboy.png

I really hate it when most people use cannons, as I train at dags a lot (bones to peaches FTW! :lol:)

Personally, I think putting a cannon at a place like werewolves is ok, as you aren't stealing someone's exp and theres tons of enemies. But seriously, cannon is a HUGE waste of cash, unless you are power lvling slayer ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I really hate it when most people use cannons, as I train at dags a lot (bones to peaches FTW! :lol:)

Personally, I think putting a cannon at a place like werewolves is ok, as you aren't stealing someone's exp and theres tons of enemies. But seriously, cannon is a HUGE waste of cash, unless you are power lvling slayer ;)

Or ubber rich just wants 150K xp an hour :lol:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

true, true, but its still a waste of cash ;)

true, true, but its still a waste of cash ;)
i buy cannonballs, or make them. i use them at the blue dragon and i sell the bones and the hides... and i make a profit :P its not a complete waste, you just need to know where to use it.

i use them at the blue dragon

Personally, I think putting a cannon at a place like werewolves is ok, as you aren't stealing someone's exp and theres tons of enemies.

10td8va.png

i was kind of hopeing knowone would post something about thaor at least i hope there isnt a big burst of people useing there cannons there.... and i have been doing this for a long time and i make money.

i also get called a noob becuase i use a cannon but it doesnt bother me because those are the people that need to suck it up!

i was thinkiin of usin a cannon to beat monkey maddness

is it possible or will the cannon just do 0's?

id go for it, unless your ranged is 60+. if you die while your cannon is out you dont lose it, just wait for it to decay (or go back and grab it) then go back to the dwarf guy you got it from. i wouldnt reccomend maging or meleeing the demon, as ive heard those are a waste