[Video] Ultimate Staking Guide!

SmoothScape

It's pretty hard to make a guide on staking, as a lot of it comes down to mere luck.

I took the 50m i had, 3 days ago, and started staking pretty much using what you mention in the guide. I only switched between Attack and Defense and NEVER used kick. I also utilized the Martingale "technique". Glad to say it's taken my bank up to 1.5b. Not sure if that was just extreme luck, or if your method actually does make the difference.

Has all the details a staker would need to know, to win. Good guide. Myself being an avid staker, I would suggest adding in SELF CONTROL. Because getting carried away can cost bank. Some strategies include walking away when you sense a lose streak, or banking a fraction of your winnings often, as a safety net so as not to get cleaned. Over the past two days, I have turned 2mil into 101m, all from staking. I use kick moderately, because I believe damage rolls calculated via the rs RNG come in waves, and you can chain them 2-4 times. If you use the kick during this chain, its possible to get in multiple 100+ hits in when you barehanded box. Mind you, I dont mage box at all, and I sometimes rapier box. Pid and style switching is extremely important in rapier boxing, but a lot of people pull out their vls and cls for a few hits, sometimes giving them an unfair advantage vs a naked rapier. Also, try not to spam click when you bare box, as you will hit the opponent simultaneously in the beginning and will lose the ability to style switch.

Just some tips from a fellow staker, once again, great guide!

Grim_Wrath.png||Grim_Wrath.png

I use kick moderately, because I believe damage rolls calculated via the rs RNG come in waves, and you can chain them 2-4 times. If you use the kick during this chain, its possible to get in multiple 100+ hits in when you barehanded box.

What?

Well, runescape uses RNGs for a lot of things, like calculating drops as well as damage. What ive noticed is that, in staking, successful damage rolls come in waves, if you use kick at the right times, it calculates the extra 3 invisible strength levels in, you hit higher.

Well, runescape uses RNGs for a lot of things, like calculating drops as well as damage. What ive noticed is that, in staking, successful damage rolls come in waves, if you use kick at the right times, it calculates the extra 3 invisible strength levels in, you hit higher.

Cherry picking, confirmation bias, and one other that I can't seem to recall at the moment that is much better.

In a nutshell (or cherry pit), what makes you think so?

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Well, I don't mean to make it JUST from my own experiences, but I'm pretty sure the wave thing is accurate. When dice used to exist in rs, numbers came in high waves and low waves..these waves lasted seconds generally and it was well known for people to snipe large bets when they diced. The wave mechanic could also apply for damage...

You do know that most kinds of computer generated randomness isn't TRULY random right? No matter how obscure the programmers make the RNG code, there is a repeating period, and that period can form a pattern.

Glad you all enjoyed it =)

I use kick moderately, because I believe damage rolls calculated via the rs RNG come in waves, and you can chain them 2-4 times. If you use the kick during this chain, its possible to get in multiple 100+ hits in when you barehanded box.

What?

Hmmm...if you can explain this to me in a message with more detail I can look into it and do test similar to what I did in the vid and see if you are correct or not.

Check out my youtube channel right here: SMOOTHSCAPE VIDEOS for daily vids! Thanks =)

It's pretty hard to make a guide on staking, as a lot of it comes down to mere luck.

I took the 50m i had, 3 days ago, and started staking pretty much using what you mention in the guide. I only switched between Attack and Defense and NEVER used kick. I also utilized the Martingale "technique". Glad to say it's taken my bank up to 1.5b. Not sure if that was just extreme luck, or if your method actually does make the difference.

It was extreme luck I would say. Martingale technique as it might seem like one to give you great odds, will eventually most likely lead to you getting cleaned. Using martingale technique as one to "maximise your probabilities" to win back what you lose in long term also increases your chance to lose everything in long term. Only way to make profit using martingale technique is getting lucky and walking away when you're up enough. If you're doing well now, it's just more likely you're going to eventually hit a losing streak that you can't double your pot out of. I hope I explained myself clear enough for anyone to understand. I would do maths if I'd bother but you can read more about the technique from wikipedia or something.

u5zhkTY.gif

• 4 weeks later...

fantastic guide=)

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,