Runespan Noob

Cheat

So I'm 52 Runecrafting and want 70 for the moment. Do I just and find a nature esshound and sit there siphoning it or is there more to this?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

The best xp rates are from siphoning nodes and doing hounds when there are no nodes. your goal is to find an isle with a decent amount of quality nodes and stay there. movement kills your xp per hour

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I did from 52-70 also...Now I am 90 cause its easy but from 52-70 it only took like a day or 2...What you want to do is siphon from many different esshounds and load up on rune essences that way you can afk more and not need to stop siphoning nodes to get more essences. Then find a platform that spawns nodes that you can do at your level

sportsjock21.png

The way the RuneSpan is designed *encourages* movement, be it to find better nodes or, if you'd like, to find the Wizard. Always pursue nodes, and only give in to Hounds / Wraiths when you're short on essence or there truly is no node in the vicinity.

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

The way the RuneSpan is designed *encourages* movement, be it to find better nodes or, if you'd like, to find the Wizard. Always pursue nodes, and only give in to Hounds / Wraiths when you're short on essence or there truly is no node in the vicinity.

It doesn't encourage movement. Staying in a very small area doing nodes and creatures if there are no good nodes is better than constantly moving to find the best nodes. (You aren't gaining xp when you move, and often by the time you reach places the nodes have moved or will do so soon.)

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014