Countdown

gra_1344110400.png

Event details

Friends chat: TMHT_Essling

Host: @Fire Essling

Co-Host(s): @Jaybear

World and location

World: 45

Location: We will meet in the second cave outside the Corporeal beast's lair.

The Boss

The monster we will be fighting is the Corporeal beast! This boss is considered to be extremely HIGH RISK however its rewards are extremely profitable!

•  

Inventory & Equipment

[spoiler=Melee]

Melee low level:

[set=head:6698,body:12240,legs:12241,gloves:4675,boots:7070,neck:1324,cape:1348,weapon:7095]

34fliq9.jpg

Melee High level:

[set=head:10844,body:11863,legs:11862,gloves:11795,boots:11698,neck:4309,cape:12042,ring:8849,weapon:7095]

s6li14.jpg

[spoiler=Range]

Range low level / Money:

[set=head:2688,body:12240,legs:12241,gloves:4675,boots:4230,neck:8799,cape:6599,quiver:5431,weapon:5416,shield:11835]

axbbq0.jpg

Range High level / Money:

[set=head:10845,body:10847,legs:10846,gloves:4675,boots:11664,neck:4309,cape:10778,ring:8734,quiver:5431,weapon:9915,shield:8012]

mc9bif.jpg

Requirements

- You MUST have completed the "Summers End" quest.

- It is HIGHLY recommended that you have a Medium-High combat level however it is not required.

- If you melee you MUST use a Zamorakian spear

- If you range you MUST use Ruby bolts (e)

The Corporeal beast is a extremely HIGH RISK monster. If you die there will be NO grave. It is possible to get back to your items however it is likely that random events/internet issues could make your trip back much longer. Keep one thing in mind: ONLY RISK WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE.

If you need any information about killing the corporeal beast you can refer to Tip.It's Corporeal beast guide.

If you have any questions or concerns you can message me (@Fire Essling), @Jaybear or post on this thread.

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

|^_^| should be fun.

K9oz.png

Currently hold the rank of 'Honoured' Member in OTG.

Some pretty impressive player vs monster achievements.

I've had fifty two sigils since release of corporeal beast.

I've had sixty three drops from Nex in under six months.

Close to 3 billion gold from doing player vs monster.

Inb4divinesigil

Just for old times sake,

v8JQ0.png

K9oz.png

Currently hold the rank of 'Honoured' Member in OTG.

Some pretty impressive player vs monster achievements.

I've had fifty two sigils since release of corporeal beast.

I've had sixty three drops from Nex in under six months.

Close to 3 billion gold from doing player vs monster.

I'm there, corp is always a fun event. But why are we being such sticklers about the choice of ammunition or melee weapon?

Mainly just as guidelines because any other wep/bolts are un-efficient. Depending on how many people show up we could always drop that rule ;)

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

21m84sy.png

Stupid question, but what are the other bolts in the range inventory?

The other bolts in the ranged inv are emerald (e)

They are used to stun the core however depending on attendance, stunning the core will be pointless xD

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

21m84sy.png

I'm there, corp is always a fun event. But why are we being such sticklers about the choice of ammunition or melee weapon?

Mainly just as guidelines because any other wep/bolts are un-efficient. Depending on how many people show up we could always drop that rule ;)

Makes sense, would help to declare outright whether we just want to kill the thing or kill it and become extremely efficient at it.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

Stupid question, but what are the other bolts in the range inventory?

The other bolts in the ranged inv are emerald (e)

They are used to stun the core however depending on attendance, stunning the core will be pointless xD

Thanks

Makes sense, would help to declare outright whether we just want to kill the thing or kill it and become extremely efficient at it.

Its not being "extremely efficient" all weapons except spears have 1/2 damage, Making it pointless to use any other weapons unless we were having a fun event which would be stated if true.

If we wanted to be extremely efficient at it, The requirements would be much higher ;)

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

21m84sy.png

Its not being "extremely efficient" all weapons except spears have 1/2 damage, Making it pointless to use any other weapons unless we were having a fun event which would be stated if true.

If we wanted to be extremely efficient at it, The requirements would be much higher ;)

Cant you use guthan's warspear?

As long as you pull your weight, there won't be an issue. For example, a level 80 showing up with a rune spear should be fine, but a level 138 should be able to at least afford a dragon spear.

Quick question: When I've done corp in the past with a few friends, we usually brought a Bandos Godsword, for the stat draining special. Would it be a good idea to bring it to this?

It is not really needed but you are welcome to bring it if you want to (:

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

21m84sy.png

Would it be acceptable to bring a Vesta spear? It's got higher stab bonuses than Zspear even though I'd have to go buy a new one every hour or so.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg