Fairly High level money making?

AuburnFury

Hey, my stats are in my signature. I'm just wondering what my best options of making money are. I have around 10m in odds and ends stuff like:

Torags

Ahrims

PP Staff

DFS

Whip (working on rapier)

I'm currently running barrows (with mort legs 3) but it's still not excellent money (around 600k an hour maybe?). My original plan was to get 85 dung and camp frost drags, but I heard the bots make it pretty much not worthwhile.

Doesn't necessarily need to be combat, by the way. Just all the best methods seem to be, is all.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: It's not showing up yet, but i have 92 prayer (and curses available) if that makes a difference)

auburnfury.png

Herb runs

This, along with the other profitable dailies (sandstone, etc.)

In the mean time, you can work on your abysmally low skills, since it doesn't sound like you need the money urgently.

Herb runs

This, along with the other profitable dailies (sandstone, etc.)

In the mean time, you can work on your abysmally low skills, since it doesn't sound like you need the money urgently.

Abysmally low skills? Nice. I'm sure I never asked for someone to be horrible. Not only that, I'd consider my skills decent, I know i'm not an elitist, but there's no need for that, surely? If you consider my skills THAT low, what can I improve on, specifically? (I'm probably never gonna max out)

I do herb runs regularly, as well as mushroom runs. I would like money before the bot nuke if possible as i'm sure bone/ash will sky rocket once that happens (Turmoil always seems a safe investment), but overall, i'd just like the money to buy things i've never been able to justify (a la bandos) thanks for everyone else's contributions.

auburnfury.png

Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you. I just meant train the ones that are really low compared to your others (the ones in the low 70s).

It's okay, just the word 'abysmally' struck alarm bells everywhere :3 I'm trying my best with mining (but I despise it so much, i'm trying to level it to 76 with troll invasion, peng points etc. for RoTM. Since i'm only 13 quests of a quest cape).

Which dailies are actually worth doing? I do Bork religiously, and herbs etc. MTK every other day, but other than that, I don't think I have the levels for sandstone and other related high moneymakers

auburnfury.png

I have jujus, but none of the herbs seem profitable at all. I'm doing toadflax after the recent mess up of snaps, where i lost about 4m worth of herbs. Torts don't seem worth me levelling for (which I have banked, I've just been lazy because there's no need to level it (I assume)). No greenfingers though, I COULD get them in about two weeks when my next batch of loyalty points comes through, if it's worth it.

EDIT: When I say I'm not levelling farming, I mean it's just not vigilant. I do it ocassionally.

auburnfury.png

-Plant the spirit seeds you get from MTK using garden pies. It's 20k exp for every time you check health. Rimmington with cabbage patch tele is the fastest spirit tree patch to get to.

-You can start farming torstols at 83 quite easily if you just bring a single garden pie for every herb run.

-If you never check your herbs for disease, then the tier 1 greenfinger will boost your yields a fair bit by protecting them for the first growth cycle.

-If you don't care about boredom, then buying diamond necklaces and enchanting them to Phoenix necks has been 1.5-2.5m/hour for a while now. (Diamond bolts crashed after royal bolts were introduced lowering diamond prices and people are using phoenix necks to heal at Dominion Tower.)

-Another boring but profitable option is transforming pouches to scrolls. Check spirit cobra and spirit kyatt pouch/scroll prices every now and then. You can run 2500 pouches/hour quite easily, so 600 gp profit per pouch becomes 1.5M/hour + small amounts of summoning exp.

Just fyi: I was doing diamond bracelets & made quite a bit of profit..

But currently I have 5k phoenix necklaces that don't sell, and diamond bracelets don't buy at mid anymore..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

But currently I have 5k phoenix necklaces that don't sell, and diamond bracelets don't buy at mid anymore..

This is something people always learn the hard way. If jewelry appears to be extremely profitable, it probably doesn't sell. I remember that one time I lost like 5m on dragonstone bracelets or something.

This is something people always learn the hard way. If jewelry appears to be extremely profitable, it probably doesn't sell. I remember that one time I lost like 5m on dragonstone bracelets or something.

Well I was doing batches of 2k the other days and they always sold/bought overnight. Was a nice activity while waiting for dg floors. With these things you just have to react fast & hope no one else notices. Was my fault for not selling for a few days in a row :P.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.