Crazy Nine -- FINALLY 99 RUNECRAFTING + FIREMAKING!!!

Gratz on 98 ! =D>

Thanks! <3:

Decided as an additive to things I'll work on as I get free time is the requirements for getting Adze.

Things I need to do left:

Finish Goblin Questline through Land of the Goblins

64 Agility

70 smithing or 59 Construction (most likely will be Smithing)

56 Smithing (if I choose to do the above, this will be completed anyways)

Just got 60 Agility (forgot picture :mad: ). Which also allowed me to have all requirements for The Elder Kiln quest, which has some seriously good rewards in addition to it may help me for the next time I do fight caves; so I'm going to try to get that done by the end of next week.

All I have for now, probably gonna be off for the remainder of the evening, tired and have lots o' studying to do.

Nicely done with firemaking.

Thanks!

Also, decided to add tree-runs to my daily repertoire of things to do.

Anyone know what the best gp/xp trees are for 61 Farming?

Gonna maybe start on Superheating tonight. We'll see.

EDIT:

Bought tree supplies + 25k more Pure Essence for Double Nats and then spent the remainder of my money on 5k gold ore for Gold Bar Superheating.

Need to do ~26.5k Gold Bar Superheats for 70 Smithing which will get me 85 Magic; which is perfect.

So:

-finishing off the last 1.2M exp for 20k EXP off 99 Firemaking (will level it to 99 with 99 RC'ing)

-Superheat 26.5k Gold Bars (low-priority)

-Runecrafting 40k Pure Essence (low-priority)

-Do The Elder Kiln

-Do daily things; start Peng-Hunting

Pretty much my plan for the next week or so.

Entirely out of spending money though, so donations would be gladly taken. :XD:

Started the morning with some tree runs and H2H; finishing off my Runecrafting for the day (I'm trying to do 5-10k Essence a day; which isn't to bad).

Gonna try out the new Challenge thingy that Jagex implemented today, hopefully the EXP is worth it, as they claim.

Also, gonna throw in another tree run before I start on my Firemaking for the day (gonna aim for 500-600k EXP today and finish off the remainder tomorrow).

Will have 40k+ Natures after today. :D

With enough Essence to get just over 100k total Natures, I think, if I calculated it correctly, I have to make like 1.1M Natures for 99 Runecrafting or something.

However, I think I only have enough Massive Pouches for like 92 or 93 Runecrafting, not to mention no where enough Essence/money to make that many Natures.

So I am going to go back to Runespan once I run out of Massive Pouches and do two levels there (so if I get to 92 Runecrafting with my current amount of pouches; I'll do Runespan until 94 Runecrafting); then return to Natures again.

More long-term than anything, probably won't even be done with my Massive Pouches until the end of next week (and that's a even a little bit faster than what I think will actually happen).

If I'm not entirely burnt out after Firemaking, I am going to try to do some Agility and at least get 61 (about 6k exp from level to it); maybe even go to 62.

Oooooh a name change! smile.png I'll see if I've got anything I can donate apart from my love muahahahahha

When in doubt: donate love. :D

Hahaha.

Working on Firemaking for a little bit; almost 62 Farming, by the way. :twss:

Runecrafting this morning and then I dunno if I'll do anything else today; have a [cabbage]-ton of studying to do before I take my tests.

Might atleast get the 230k Firemaking EXP over with (putting me 20k EXP from 99).

And do farm runs/H2H as per-usual.

Oh by the way, does anyone know how to check when one can do Troll Invasion again?

I think I did it around a month ago, but I don't want to go through the entire thing only to find out I was 4-5 days from a month (and get no EXP reward and have to redo it in a week).

I now have 70k Natures and enough Pure Essence to have 100k of them.

I've decided that once I have 500k Natures banked, I am going to stop Nature crafting and do the remaining EXP to 99 at Runespan.

In order to do this, I would need 200k Pure essence, or 4 people donating 50k ea (~4M).

If you're interested in donating, PLEASE let me know! I could use the support!

My reasoning with this is 500k Natures is worth ~60M, after the Botnuke happens, this price will EASILY rise above the 100M, creating an even higher amount of profit.

On a side note; got to 30k EXP from 99 Firemaking and am stopping there until I am just as close with RC'ing.

Currently doing some superheating until I need to leave/get ready for my soccer game.

Post gaise, I wuv woo all.

Also, probably will end up officially joing EoE after 99 RC'ing/99 Firemaking (and 50 Dungeoneering); which may or may not result in a 99 Dungeoneering goal.

Tiny update of what I did this afternoon:

Got 57 Smithing (via Superheat) which also encluded 81 Magic.

Got 3k from 61 Agility (I need to get this to 70, to be honest).

Had to do a Dungoneering floors for a DC which ended up getting me to 46 Dungeoneering; then the bonus EXP got me to 50. :D

aovf5.png

Now all I can join EoE whenever I so desire.

Happy days.

Well bed time. Night.

Troll invasion restarts the first of the month.

Even if I were to do it on, say, the last day of the previous month? So that'd be back2back days. :?

More pics :( I'd rather see a pic than see you say "Got 57 Smithing (via Superheat) which also encluded 81 Magic." Just sayin :)

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I am lazy and when I am in the moment usually don't like stopping for a picture (because it takes a good 5mins or so for me to do it).

I'll try my best to include more pictures, but honestly, I lags peoples computers anyways to have 1304793931824039 pictures on each Blog page.

I think I balance it pretty well, but I'll work to add more. :)

Yeah you can do troll invasion whenever you like 1-30th of september/month, it resets at 1am jagex time the morning of the first regardless.

That being said, I used to leave it for the last day or two but would think "F it" and miss out :(

And I think puu.sh makes taking screenshots really quick and easy. I'm not sure.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Yeah you can do troll invasion whenever you like 1-30th of september/month, it resets at 1am jagex time the morning of the first regardless.

That being said, I used to leave it for the last day or two but would think "F it" and miss out :(

And I think puu.sh makes taking screenshots really quick and easy. I'm not sure.

Oh cool, I'll try that out.

Well I am about 40 minutes from being done with Runecrafting (will have 100k Natures done).

Then gonna do a tree/herb run and then be off for the evening (going over to a friend's house).

PM if you want to donate any Pure Essence.

Finished off the Runecrafting, I have no pure Essence left, and no money to buy anymore. :mad:

Working on some more Superheating and got this so far:

axEj8.png

Also got 59, but forgot to take a picture (sorry Comby :( ).

I have about 400 more casts left, so don't think I'll get anymore Smithing levels from Superheating today.

Going to probably do Agility for the remainder of the afternoon; want/need to get 70 Agility (eventually want to be able to do Sara GWD).

Sometime this week I am going to try to do some floors with EoE if i get the chance. :)

Post guise! :D

Oh, also like 2k EXP from 63 Farming; so expect a picture of that in a little bit.

EDIT:

Did a little agility before work:

mlkeI.png

And then a farm run:

OxF2q.png

Probably all i'll get done for tonight, though.

Reading your blog makes me feel nostalgic about my first few days of p2p ^_^

Haha. I'm glad you think so. :D

Well probably won't get tons done today, got to mow and then work on the bumper of my car that a [wagon]ed up earlier this week.

Did a farm run and hoping to do Troll Invasion atleast.

Might do some questing later if I have the time.

Love you all. :)

The 200k pure ess should have finished buying in the G.E now, so when we're both on next ill give you them. Keep grinding babes.

Ps I wuv you.

Thanks!

I'll be on for another like 30mins if you wanna hop on. :)

Got 51 Dungeoneering (but forgot to get a picture), and then decided to work on my slayer task and got these:

iG2bb.jpg

And then this a few minutes later:

LGAr7.jpg

Probably all for tonight. Got stuff to do for the remainder of the evening.

Well got up this morning to do my farm run before school and E Q U I P happened to be on:

xKsRV.jpg

THANK SO [WAGON] MUCH YOU'RE THE FREAKING [CABBAGE]!

Can't give enough love/thanks to CJScape for all the help he's given me, it's be so amazingly...well helpful. :D

Going to try to get a cut into these today, hopefully will get 10-15k done. We'll see. :)

Also, expecting 64 Farming sometime this afternoon and also hopefully 92 RC'ing today or tomorrow.

Got home from classes, did a farm run, got this:

IgkTP.png

I have a ton of homework, so I actually probably won't get to any RC'ing today. :/

We'll see, maybe I'll have enough time to do some questing.

Been SUPER inactive this week.

Have a ton of homework, so I have only been able to really do farm runs.

Expect a Farm level sometime tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get some RC'ing this weekend.

Got this randomly this morning from my SoF Lamps:

hfhb1.png

Don't have enough time to actually do Natures yet (way to much school, so have to stick to AFK'able things), so I may just start doing Runespan since I can AFK that to a degree.

EDIT: Working on some Fletching, hoping for 75 or so by the end of the day, we'll see.

Almot near 70, but got "banned" two times in a row.

This new Botany Bay stuff is complete bullshit, nearly everyone in the HYT FC was banned at the sametime I was.

[hide=censor]Jagex don't [bleep] up. [/hide]

Just got this:

JD9rD.jpg

Probably won't do anything more until everything's sorted out.

Got 20 Free spins and only got like 5 Lamps, so sad.

But did get this because of it:

jmnVa.png