Abbysal Whip

Dharoks' Platebody

Dragonfire Shield

Dharoks' Platelegs

Regen Bracelet

Bandos boots

Berserker ring

Spec weapon: BGS/DDS

Any ideas on what to change? (Except the amulet, I'm not changing to Glory!) :XD:

dragon defender

fury

korasi for spec

tok-harr cape>fire cape/blue or red cape(nomads requium)>skill cape= obby cape

culltoromancer(sp?) gloves 10(colloquial barrows gloves)

steadfast boots

bandos chest

bandos tassets

full void with melee helm(elite is preferable)

full slayer helm

chaotic rapier

prosthelyte(sp?) armor(use neitz helm)

dragon claws for spec

countrydevil.png

HOWHAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THAT my current shield is better than d def, THAT I SAID NOT TO CHANGE AMMY, that i cant wear korasi, IM NOT FRIGGING GONNA DO NOMADS REQIUM OR FIRE CAPE BANDOS/STEAD TOO EXPENCIVE/ CANT WEAR CHAOTIC ACANT AFFORD DCLAWSS frigging read before you type it makes me mad. ok>???

>gear suggestions

>shoots down entirely legitimate suggestions with rage

There is only a certain level to which your gear can get better without either making more money or doing quests.

On that note, could imbue the zerker ring for another +4 str if you feel like doing some MA. Dragon boots are also more useful than bandos boots in almost every situation (few less defense and pray for some str). Get at least an obby cape if you don't want to get fire/soul wars. Oh and change to fury if you don't want to change to glory ;)

• Like 3

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

1) Your current shield is not better than the defender.

2) I don't get why you don't want to upgrade to glory as power amulets are really weak in comparison.

3) You didn't provide any constraints on the cost, level or quest requirements for the gear suggestions you are looking for.

I suggest you take sound advice when it is given, or not post at all. That doesn't mean you have to get a tokhaar-kal and defender now, but at least consider it.

Basically, for low-budget low-level equipment, Verac's with dragon boots, barrows gloves (culinaromancer 10), fire/ardy/soul wars cape, glory or fury. You already have the berserker ring/neit. Rapier is far better than whip and very worth getting, but I guess you're not into that.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm just going to tell you what to do, and if you act like a 4th grader, then that's your loss.

Dragonfire shields are shit. Mithril defenders are better. Do yourself a favor and spend an hour getting dragon.

Using a power amulet is a bad idea. Glorys cost like 20k and are much better. Upgrade to a fury asap.

The only cape that's worth it at your level is a fire cape. Sw and ardy capes don't do much. I guess you can get an obsidian cape, but at least give the fight caves a shot.

Neit is the best nonvoid helmet if you're not slaying, but that raises the question, "why aren't you slaying?" It's one of the most productive things in the game. Do it.

If you can't afford bandos, then use proselyte. Use piety against everything. By everything, I don't mean some things. I mean everything. Use a protect prayer if a bunyip can't heal you enough. Food is bad. Avoid it.

Dragon boots are better than bandos. I shouldn't have to elaborate.

Nix the regen. It's total shit. If you can't do rfd, use a combat bracelet. But do rfd and get barrows gloves. Please.

• Like 4

neit helm

torso

veracs skirt

dbewts

vine whip

(i like your b ring)

regen brace is fine for now but do rfd when you feel adventurous

bladestorm drape is the best atm without doing any caves or quests

and yea you dont have to but its suggested that you do get ddef over dfs and fury/glory over power ammy

waAhvEI.png

Ok, my levels are:

Attack:80

Strength:80

Defence:80

Constitution:80

Summoning:50

Prayer:54

My CURRENT gear:

Helm of neitiznot

(No cape)

Amulet of Power

(No ammo)

Abbysal Whip

Dharoks' Platebody

Dragonfire Shield

Dharoks' Platelegs

Regen Bracelet

Bandos boots

Berserker ring

Spec weapon: BGS/DDS

Any ideas on what to change? (Except the amulet, I'm not changing to Glory!) :XD:

HOWHAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THAT my current shield is better than d def, THAT I SAID NOT TO CHANGE AMMY, that i cant wear korasi, IM NOT FRIGGING GONNA DO NOMADS REQIUM OR FIRE CAPE BANDOS/STEAD TOO EXPENCIVE/ CANT WEAR CHAOTIC ACANT AFFORD DCLAWSS frigging read before you type it makes me mad. ok>???

Just starting this off, but you didn't mention anything about the Korasi, quests, dungeoneering, or money issues.

DFS is not, nor will ever be, better than d def. Also, the defender is practically free; spend an hour getting that and sell the shield. There's no reason to have a power amulet. It's terrible. A glory isn't even expensive either. Dragon boots, like everyone before me said, as well.

If you're not going to take any advice from people who are just trying to help you, get the hell off of this forum.

Sneaky_Meow.png

That was entertaining and unexpected rage. If you ask for advice then please state your constraints (unwillingness to get money/unwillingness to train stats/unwillingness to get untradeables) otherwise people are just going to give you the generic best gear.

I'm just going to tell you what to do, and if you act like a 4th grader, then that's your loss.

Dragonfire shields are shit. Mithril defenders are better. Do yourself a favor and spend an hour getting dragon.

Using a power amulet is a bad idea. Glorys cost like 20k and are much better. Upgrade to a fury asap.

The only cape that's worth it at your level is a fire cape. Sw and ardy capes don't do much. I guess you can get an obsidian cape, but at least give the fight caves a shot.

Neit is the best nonvoid helmet if you're not slaying, but that raises the question, "why aren't you slaying?" It's one of the most productive things in the game. Do it.

If you can't afford bandos, then use proselyte. Use piety against everything. By everything, I don't mean some things. I mean everything. Use a protect prayer if a bunyip can't heal you enough. Food is bad. Avoid it.

Dragon boots are better than bandos. I shouldn't have to elaborate.

Nix the regen. It's total shit. If you can't do rfd, use a combat bracelet. But do rfd and get barrows gloves. Please.

that^

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

How is Combat > Regen

It's not. I forgot that it has stats now.

• Like 1