Saradomin God Wars Dungeon

Bluud

Lol just spotted that but I'm coming, there's always room for more jelly... and armadyl crossbows and hilts too :mrgreen:

PS. I'm NOT bringing my halloween mask this time |^_^|

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

Yep, we're still going strong, so far one split- a sara sword (will upload screenies later)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Still going, but no one to add more people... :( (there's a few wanting to join, me included)

Noob days = Good times, but sadly no more...

Marimo.png

Quest Cape first obtained 1/13/2011
[spoiler=Total Barrow Pieces Looted:]

Ahrim's: Hood, Robetop x3, Robeskirt, Staff

Akrisae's: Hood

Karil's: Coif x3, Top x2, Skirt, Crossbow x2

Dharok's: Helm, Body, Platelegs x2

Guthan's: Helm, Skirt

Torag's: Platebody, Platelegs

Verac's: Helm x3, Body, Skirt, Flail

Double Barrow Item Chests: 1

I lasted just over 8.5 hours. Here are all of the drops we got, minus one SS split they got while I was banking due to accidently teleporting:

(Not in order)

DcVP4.png

ECJJN.png

62sOA.png

qxpPs.png

PIlHA.png

8Q1gA.png

8OBeo.png

P9u9F.png

iAItE.png

The last 5 or 6 of us wiped at the end and luckily one of us was able to bless a few graves.

It was great fun and I look forward to Armadyl next weekend!

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

My longest Event yet - had 30 minutes off to grab pizza, but was there all the way through.

Missed the Hilt due to lag dieing when Zil used me as target practice :(

Made sure all graves were blessed at end so no-one lost anything.

the_lad_1.png

Thanks to all for attending! Sorry if you came and were unable to be added- if I had a co-host (which I probably didn't organise very well:p) they could have organised to switch to their fc or soemthing to add latecomers! Great attendance anyway :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Thanks to all for attending! Sorry if you came and were unable to be added- if I had a co-host (which I probably didn't organise very well:p) they could have organised to switch to their fc or soemthing to add latecomers! Great attendance anyway smile.gif

If it helps, I'm happy to co-host if you ever need to go before the end. I'm not very good at organising actual events though !!!

the_lad_1.png

Thanks to all for attending! Sorry if you came and were unable to be added- if I had a co-host (which I probably didn't organise very well:p) they could have organised to switch to their fc or soemthing to add latecomers! Great attendance anyway smile.gif

If it helps, I'm happy to co-host if you ever need to go before the end. I'm not very good at organising actual events though !!!

Thanks for the offer :) but it's team members only to co-host, at the next recruitment drive, feel free to apply to join :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png