Free Green Dragon Hides and Dragon Bones

Hi there,

Oldy but goody here; I've recently started playing again, but focusing solely on pking up in the higher wildy green dragons. If you spend any time up there, you know that 99.7% of the players killing dragons are gold miners / bots. I've got some really good solo tactics for them and have enormous success.

I kill a ton of them, but hundreds of green dragon hides and dragon bones go to waste. I can't pick them all up so I leave them on the ground. Just in an hour today I counted over 500 hides and bones that were wasted.

So .. is there anyone out there looking for free hides and bones? Basically, you could follow me around and watch me kill these guys, pick up the drops, and run your loot back and forth to the bank. I'd say that what you collect per hour would well be worth your time following me around. I play in 1-2 hour spurts, sometimes longer. If you're leveling Crafting or Prayer and low on geepee, this is a great opportunity.

Ground Rules:

- I'd prefer someone who can get into my Clan's (HaVok) Teamspeak; I can create a private channel. Not a requirement, but would make it easier to keep you alive and keep the event moving

- You're on your own if we're attacked

- Just click to "follow" me and off we go!

I would recommend you come with:

- means of teleport

- anti-dragonfire shield

- good anti-mage armor

Quickest escape is the portal or running south to use some other tele I see people using. Quickest way back up to the dragons is the waka canoe east of Edgeville.

Make sure you three item unless you don't care if you lose something. If we're attacked up there it will be by a mage with a war tortoise; lucky for you, they will come after me first since I am skulled. I've died once in the last three days.

If you're interested, please post your questions and then contact me in game: arrgee. I have private set to "friends" most of the time .. so it may be easier for you to contact me here on the forums. Anyone who has been around since ~2002 can vouch for my honesty; though to be honest, I'm not really willing to trust some random someone to do go with me, but it kills me to see the XP go to waste. I will go back to solo ops the first time it's obvious I've been set up.

:)

rganimatedqg5.gif

It would be safer for your clan and the people joining it if you did a skype call instead. That way, you're not giving out your team's server ip and you're not getting their IP. I think the lastest skype update patched what allowed other users to see your IP with.

I know you're honest, and I know the tip.it community is honest. I'm merely posting to let all involved know the minor risk involved with what you're currently looking for.

Happy bot pking, sounds like fun tbh!

hzvjpwS.gif

Thanks guys :)

Not really looking to start a formal event, but instead help some people out while I'm actively up there pking.

As for Skype vs Teamspeak; it's not an issue. I'm a leader of a gaming clan that spans multiple games and though we have our genesis in Runescape .. it's not our primary game anymore. I'm about the only one active. Anyone who joined me in our TeamSpeak would be openly welcomed back.

And again .. TeamSpeak is NOT a requirement, but it would make it much easier :)

rganimatedqg5.gif