Windows are scary stuff

Dire_Wolf

Winter has arrived, and your in your room. It's dark outside.

Your on your computer.

You leave the room and proceed to bathroom. After your leave bathroom you get some food and return to your room.

In your room there is no curtains. And you've used garment hangers to hang your pants and jacket on the curtain hanger.

Not to far below the clothes is a radiator drying the clothes.

You realize you need to dry your hands more from bathroom visit. As you do that, you briefly look towards the window where the clothes are hanging.

All of sudden you see a skull looking thing appearing from above the bottom of the window's glass.

Your heart stops.

And the next second you realize it's just the paper tissue your holding in your hands.

It had reflected onto the window giving a illusion that there was something outside.

This happened to me and i wanted to share this. I've had similar experience before. It may sound very trivial but believe me when my heart stopped - that was crazy. In my head i had a rough picture of a undead looking zombie with bald head, so when i saw what i saw i pictured that. This is similar to what i had in mind:

http://gallery.burrowowl.net/index.php?q=/image/15976.jpg

Again, i thought i saw the head (a bald one) of a undead creature like that.

So yeah...windows are scary shit.

In the summer, I have a tower fan that I aim at my bed to compensate for the how hot the room gets. At times, I'll actually put the fan right at the foot of the bed. I remember waking up one right with it down at the foot of my bed, off to one side a bit (better airflow), and it's shiloette merged with something else behind it, and for a very brief second my brain identified it as a person. That was a heart stopper for sure, and I my body was already starting to leap out of bed when I figured out what I was looking at. The 'whoa, false alarm' signal got through just as I was trying to yell, and I still managed to let out a quiet one.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the basement windows where I used to live (and where I slept in the basement) made me see a gaunt face with a traditional wizard-style hat. Tall and pointed, you know. I never did find out what was causing it, since there were no trees or anything on that side of the house.

One of the basement windows where I used to live (and where I slept in the basement) made me see a gaunt face with a traditional wizard-style hat. Tall and pointed, you know. I never did find out what was causing it, since there were no trees or anything on that side of the house.

Garden gnome?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Garden gnome?

No, I thought of that, too, but nobody in that neighborhood had any in their yard/garden.

Dumbledore?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Dumbledore?

He's dead.

That makes it even scarier. :ohnoes:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...