Chaotic priority post-EoC

HexiledRazz

I just got 200k tokens for my 3rd chaotic, and i'm wondering what i should get. I have a maul and rapier already.

I have a healthy cash stack, so i can easily invest into an ABS. That lowers the usefulness of the CStaff.

Same with the CCB, i could get an armadyl crossbow easily. But an offhand is a possibility, that way i could duel wield and not worry about being bound to T50 bolts.

Off-hand rapier seems useful, as i don't really have a good offhand stabbing weapon. But not many monsters are weak to stab, and the ones that are i can easily Z-spear.

Frankly I've been thinking about getting a CLS and eventually an off-hand so i can diversify my bossing capabilities by having the best stabbing and slashing mainhand weapon.

Any advice?

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

From what I can tell, whip vine is almost as good as cls, and the eee is a great offhand item. It seems though that the offhand chaotic crossbow is the way to go since it is a huge upgrade from the rune offhand, and you can use the arma crossbow until you can get another chaotic.

I'm not sure what the difference in stats is between the EE and the EEE to be honest. If they are similar and you are mainly going to be doing slayer using Momentum, you'd be better off getting cls/rapier. If you are going to be using abilities for bossing and the like, you would probably be better off with the maul.

If Gwyn is right, then vine whip + ee > dual cls, so it doesn't seem important to buy a cls. My vote goes for dual crossbows, but since you can't afford both, you'll be better off using karil's bow. So either save up tokens, or buy an offhand rapier.

I use a royal crossbow and it works great. It's tier 80 and cheaper than an Armadyl crossbow. The only gotcha is having to forge it at the QBD, but she's really easy to fight now so I don't see a problem. Aren't two-hand abilities better, as well..?

ozXHe7P.png

I'm not sure what the difference in stats is between the EE and the EEE to be honest. If they are similar and you are mainly going to be doing slayer using Momentum, you'd be better off getting cls/rapier. If you are going to be using abilities for bossing and the like, you would probably be better off with the maul.

I think its just 1% vs 2% heal for EE v EEE so you still get a great weapon even without elites. I'd vote for maul as first chaotic too, you're effectively getting 300k tokens worth of weapon in 200k tokens as it were.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!