Hello tip.it!

I'm RevenantCrow(not Mod Crow, just sniped his epic name!), a 7 year RuneScape veteran and old tip.it user. I recently came back to RuneScape after a three year break and am absolutely loving the new updates(which seems to me that I'm the minority).

I had forgotten about old tip.it until a few weeks ago when an awesome fella came into the FC I was in and mentioned a little something called the 'Clan Chronicle'. I thought it would be fun writing for it so I set up a sparkly new tip.it account and sent in my application to be a writer for the Clan Chronicle.

As I stated before, I am a 7 year RuneScape veteran(not sure if you want to count the 3 years that I quit, 2009-2012) but I have surprisingly never gotten a 99 as I was more of a mini-games type of guy myself. Now that I've matured a little more, I find the skills a lot more fun and am reasonably close to 99 fishing. My brother introduced me to RuneScape in early 2005. I had eventually set up my own account and went through Tutorial Island. Fresh out of Tutorial Island, I equipped myself with some bronze armour and weaponry and began fighting cows.

Before I knew it, I had the level requirements and enough money to upgrade to Iron armor and set out on a quest called 'Cooks Assistant'. I had so much fun gathering the materials for the cooks feast and was then hooked on cooking.

As I'm sure some of you've done, I started up my own cooking business at the ripe cooking level of 33. I had stockpiled an assortment of pies, fish, and cakes. I set my prices lower than everybody elses and soon had orders pouring in left and right.

As you can imagine, I was quite swamped with the orders and couldn't possibly do them myself so I recruited a few real life friends to help me out. We soon had a sweatshop - type business going and were having a great deal of fun until two out of three friends decided to quit, as they had grown tired of RuneScape. This eventually caused the business to shut down.

Armed with 300K and some Mithril armor, I set out to level my skills, one by one. That is, until I bought membership and tried some of the amazing minigames. For a good three years after I had discovered minigames, that was all I did. "Why grind skills when I could just show my l33t skills in Castle Wars", I thought.

Before I knew it, the infamous wilderness update happened. I had so much fun in the wilderness(even though I lost countless items there) and ultimately decided to quit.

For the next three years, RuneScape was out of my life. I focused hard in school, played first person shooters, and enjoyed time with family.

In January of 2012, memories of an old Java game came and haunted me. I just had to hop on to see what changed. I signed up a new account and signed in, expecting to appear in Tutorial Island.

"I have no memory of this place". I thought. I spoke to the first NPC I saw and soon completed the tutorial.

Fast forward to now. I managed to get ahold of my old account and have the beautiful combat level of 159. I'm (reasonably) near to 99 fishing and have made numerous new friends in the game.

Welp, now that I've bored you to death with my life story, I just want to say hello and that I hope to see you around!

~RevenantCrow

RSN: Canada Crow

85jcVSg.png

Professional Noob

"It's a known fact that you cannot lie on the internet." -Abraham Lincoln

"Time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" -John Lennon

I am not a Jagex Moderator

Welcome to TIF! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The clan chronicle seems to have not been updated for a few years, it would be nice to see it back :D

Welcome to the tip.it forums :)

mX0rmhR.gif
Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians website.

Advisor in Wilderness Guardians

Honourary Member in Clan Europe

Ex-Leader Of Descendant Guardians and True Supremacy

The clan chronicle seems to have not been updated for a few years, it would be nice to see it back biggrin.gif

Welcome to the tip.it forums smile.gif

We're doing our best to work on that now ;D.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

*while pouring out tears* That was the most beautiful story I have read today.

But seriously, great story. And welcome back. Nice to hear a vet who enjoys the changed (or isn't so closed minded for once). Come by the unofficial tip.it chat (Serpent Eye) sometime. Loads of fun there (if I see you, I will call you out :)). Feel free to drop me a line sometime and early grats on 99 fishing.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Thank you for the welcome's guys! I'm glad to be back. I forgot how awesome fansites are!

RSN: Canada Crow

85jcVSg.png

Professional Noob

"It's a known fact that you cannot lie on the internet." -Abraham Lincoln

"Time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" -John Lennon

I am not a Jagex Moderator