Regarding BK

wasiu0607

Well the allience is no longer the super power it was Tmrd doesnt even come close to bk's strenght. Thats why clans like DI and DS are able to take on TA by themselves now

Last time I fought DI, It was "THE" Only and we did a good job but DI won the fight.

DS were never alone when I used to fight them, see them mustering in edge giving other clans red capes to pretend there DS was quite lame.

But Bk is teh sexeh so <3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and dont you forget it:$:$:$

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

Well the allience is no longer the super power it was Tmrd doesnt even come close to bk's strenght. Thats why clans like DI and DS are able to take on TA by themselves now
your logic is flawed. di and ds can take on TA themselves because they can return better than us. di knows, and ds knows that in a non- returning fight the alliance would overkill them. now back on topic

personaly i still love bk. i dont care if their the strongest, or the weakest clan. the super bk that existed during the summer in my eyes was just a clan trying to surpass their brothers and show they can exist without the alliance, which they proved. now they have gone back to their "normal" selves, a clan which exists for family and fun, not strength.

I'm one of the first 400 people to play RuneScape, whats so special about you?

your logic is flawed. di and ds can take on TA themselves because they can return better than us. di knows, and ds knows that in a non- returning fight the alliance would overkill them. now back on topic

personaly i still love bk. i dont care if their the strongest, or the weakest clan. the super bk that existed during the summer in my eyes was just a clan trying to surpass their brothers and show they can exist without the alliance, which they proved. now they have gone back to their "normal" selves, a clan which exists for family and fun, not strength.

we can still whoop some a$$

your logic is flawed. di and ds can take on TA themselves because they can return better than us. di knows, and ds knows that in a non- returning fight the alliance would overkill them.

but u know its a 1 on 4

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

your logic is flawed. di and ds can take on TA themselves because they can return better than us. di knows, and ds knows that in a non- returning fight the alliance would overkill them.

but u know its a 1 on 4

yes it is, hence why we always allow returning in any alliance vs ____ fight.

I'm one of the first 400 people to play RuneScape, whats so special about you?

Amagawd :o!

I think I just fell in love

Amagawd :o!

I think I just fell in love

Your the kind that kisses and leaves :cry:

The thing i find wierd though, is that we were flamed so badly by some people, yet as i understand "The" clan was also considering leaving the alliance, but didnt because we did, and they didnt get flamed?

Ahh, not exactly..

Discussions of that nature come up from time to time but as I understand it, we were not considering leaving as such - we definitely acknowledge there were problems amongst each-other at that time.

The reaction to you guys leaving was one of shock, and out of that shock came flaming. I do understand why you left the alliance, but what I don't understand is why you guys didn't spend time trying to repair the problems (and now Mat is gonna reply to me saying you did - sorry mate, I honestly don't think you did).

It's still my opinion that you should not have left.

(and now Mat is gonna reply to me saying you did - sorry mate, I honestly don't think you did).

No im not, cause i didnt like alliance anyway :lol:

Closest thing to alliance trying to fix problems was a forum that only the leaders knew of, which did jack all anyway =P

I agree with you Biox. I think the leadership at the time didnt try hard enough, they just generalised and came up with the conclusion that the alliance is dragging down BK. Part of me thinks that its because after the ZF(zfl?) war, which BK lost, a lot of Zf were saying things along the lines of "Bk is oo good for the alliance". I think that got into the leadership's heard and they got a little big headed... and rushed a decision that wasnt necessary. I doubt they even looked at the long term. However now i think there is only one remaining member of the leadership group which made that decision, still in leadership, the rest are new.

IMO, the leadership at the time rushed into a spur of the moment decision without any real consideration of the long term consequences.

I also believe that we shouldnt have left the alliance, and i was very annoyed at the leadership then because they didnt even ask the Bk members what they wanted. To me it looked like a spur of the moment decision.

The original plan was to leave the alliance, but to remain freindly with them. Of course this didnt work. Then it was too late, flaming had already started between the clans, Which of course i can understand. I probably would have done the same thing too, had something like that happened.

I still try try to keep close to the alliance though, but its not very easy, i have had many alliance members patronize me because i was in BK. I remember once i went into a certain alliance clans chat room to wish them luck in a war they were having later that day. And the only responce i got was "Kav is in BK. Kick him" or " stop talking about the war or kav will crash it with BK" sad really....

But for the leadership now its hard for us because we cant exactly say "hey, can we be let back into the alliance? just for old times sake? " Because that would cause even worse flaming.....

I hope in the near future that Bk and the alliance will come to freindly terms once again.... but i also understand that most alliance members will probably not want this.

However if anything ever happens to Bk, theres no doubt in my mind that i will join an alliance clan

(the only real reason i joined Bk was because i didnt fit the reqs for "The" :P ..... that was around 4 years ago though lol, a lot has changed since then..)

BK.

(and now Mat is gonna reply to me saying you did - sorry mate, I honestly don't think you did).

No im not, cause i didnt like alliance anyway :lol:

Closest thing to alliance trying to fix problems was a forum that only the leaders knew of, which did jack all anyway =P

Aw, ok then.

Yeah I remember being told, the magical leaders forum will fix everything.

lol bk left the alliance because our moral (and in truth strength aswell) was struggleing, issues with not only pking each other but with the enemies we had just because we were alliance were certainly not good at all

there was definatally conflict between some of our members and alliance clans and that also caused ppl to leave.

Bk Leadership was essentially becoming so distracted by diplomacy that our clan itself was faultering, we felt we needed to step out of the alliance and rebuild for awhile before reentering the clan world. I personally was in favor of rejoining the alliance after a couple months or whatev but I didnt get far on that proposal

Bk never intended to "betray" the allaince, only to do what was best for our clan, we wanted to keep relations with them strong but with all the flameing it became impossible

The alliance was a good thing for bk in general but during that period we just needed to step aside for awhile. For the most part the alliance was one of the most enjoyable atmospheres that I have expierenced in clans and if it was up to me we'd rejoin them :P. Its a shame that unfortunate incidents occured between us but thats how things go i suppose