Regarding BK

wasiu0607

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldnt have made this topic... :cry:

it's ok, you were curious as to what happened. some people feel very strongly about their opinions.

and its fun too (H)

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

BK will be rememebr as the clan that forget its friends for power but ended up worse :) bye bye!

BK will be remembered as the only that didnt need their bfs holding their handbag for them in the alliance (H)

Its an alliance for a reason, think of the reasons of why there is an alliance everyone before you post an idiotic post like Mat did ^^.

Because its the only way you could fight bigger clans? So you have less people to kill you?

I would say for freindship, but in this game friendship gets you no where as people change like the wind.

I shouldnt have made this topic... :cry:

Probably not - all the morons come out of the woodwork.

Killerconvic: I'm gonna take your advice, and stop reading your bs.

BK will be rememebr as the clan that forget its friends for power but ended up worse :) bye bye!

BK will be remembered as the only that didnt need their bfs holding their handbag for them in the alliance (H)

Its an alliance for a reason, think of the reasons of why there is an alliance everyone before you post an idiotic post like Mat did ^^.

Because its the only way you could fight bigger clans? So you have less people to kill you?

I would say for freindship, but in this game friendship gets you no where as people change like the wind.

Aye friendship doesn't get BK anywhere since you bs'd alot of your friends who were still alliance when you left by lieing to them 'Oh we won't fight you', nope you still do though.

Independence got BK absolute no-where except a dieing clan like we all expected. I love BK but I think your leaders have made some bad decisions, not including leaving this alliance(Don't worry, If I led BK, I would of left it aswell, or matter of fact any clan in the alliance but I don't anymore :) Fact if 2 many problems occur in the alliance then its worth).

But theres still friendship there which is very very rare on this game you lot play. They use it since its allowed.. no rules.. Alliances are there for a reason its simple as that.

Now lets change the subject too much Aston Villa suck, Oh hi Fossy Purple Meat Bear :D.

Aye friendship doesn't get BK anywhere since you bs'd alot of your friends who were still alliance when you left by lieing to them 'Oh we won't fight you', nope you still do though.

Independence got BK absolute no-where except a dieing clan like we all expected. I love BK but I think your leaders have made some bad decisions, not including leaving this alliance(Don't worry, If I led BK, I would of left it aswell, or matter of fact any clan in the alliance but I don't anymore :) Fact if 2 many problems occur in the alliance then its worth).

But theres still friendship there which is very very rare on this game you lot play. They use it since its allowed.. no rules.. Alliances are there for a reason its simple as that.

Now lets change the subject too much Aston Villa suck, Oh hi Fossy Purple Meat Bear :D.

I find it funny you say we BSed but then go on to say you would have left yourself.. I wasnt BK at the time but even i could see just in public that Gladz where pushing for a war with BK so dont put all the blame on BK because BOTH sides wanted it to happen.

Hmm dieing clan is a bit harsh cause we far from dead =P fair bit of people inactive with rl like school but BK always dies down round this time of year and picks back up when school holidays, but some are just plain lazy or gone to other games lol.

Leaders decisions are out of mine and 99% of the clans reach we have nothing to do with it, the leaders that made the decision to leave alliance are no longer in power although i believe current leaders are doing their best for the well being of the clan though i personally think they are not active and involved enough to change the clans current state, but theres not much you can do (especially with my l33t Trial BK rank :$) we just have to sit it out and hope leadership starts cracking down =P

I find it funny you say we BSed but then go on to say you would have left yourself.. I wasnt BK at the time but even i could see just in public that Gladz where pushing for a war with BK so dont put all the blame on BK because BOTH sides wanted it to happen.

Hmm dieing clan is a bit harsh cause we far from dead =P fair bit of people inactive with rl like school but BK always dies down round this time of year and picks back up when school holidays, but some are just plain lazy or gone to other games lol.

Leaders decisions are out of mine and 99% of the clans reach we have nothing to do with it, the leaders that made the decision to leave alliance are no longer in power although i believe current leaders are doing their best for the well being of the clan though i personally think they are not active and involved enough to change the clans current state, but theres not much you can do (especially with my l33t Trial BK rank :$) we just have to sit it out and hope leadership starts cracking down =P

Not really man, you bs'd "THE" by attacking them why stated you wouldn't :).

I wanted "THE" to leave before BK did <3.

:oops: jammy ftw?!?!?

Thats the wild.. When you run into each other you kill each other, im sure some "THE" members attacked just as we did =\

Wheres Rotherham again? League 2? Sit down girly girl :P

Be fair, Jamz. The Gladz brought it on just as much as we did. What instance are you referencing on attacking 'The'? If you mean the ZF pk, it was seriously like 5 people. Nowhere near enough to represent a full clan. Plus most of them didn't fight.

"I think the only ones that ever tried to get wars was fos and rb and I always shot them down fast as I could. and osiris only tried getting wars for the syndicate now known as the alliance. "

Sorry, missed that one earlier. [cabbage]. Thats all I have to say.

Oh and C'mon Jamz. Wheres Rotherham? Lancaster what? Oh yeah, we're about to smash your best team soon. Bye Bye Blackburn :P

"I think the only ones that ever tried to get wars was fos and rb and I always shot them down fast as I could. and osiris only tried getting wars for the syndicate now known as the alliance. "

Sorry, missed that one earlier. cabbage. Thats all I have to say.

Oh and C'mon Jamz. Wheres Rotherham? Lancaster what? Oh yeah, we're about to smash your best team soon. Bye Bye Blackburn :P

united own villa

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

God it just becomes harder and harder to be a Villan...

We dominated Blackburn and lost. Now we're gonna lose to Man U's annoying step-brother. Oh well. At least everyone stopped fighting, time to let the post die :)

Sorry, missed that one earlier. cabbage. Thats all I have to say.

Rotherham is in Yorkshire.

we left because of constant deaths by gladz members on alliance pk trips, constant flaming between gladz and bk, and bk leadership thought that the alliance was holding us back

the rivarly between bk and gladz continues still to this day but the flaming and bragging of both clans have ceased but there will always be a few embers burning and members from both clans will probably continue to hold grudges, but i think bk has a whole has changed a lot and we dont hate gladz or the alliance at all

thekob~BK council~

I'll admit that even a year after BK left, we're not exactly on good terms with them. That doesn't change the fact that we were once allies and I still consider a lot of BK's members my friends.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats