Regarding BK

wasiu0607

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, we rarely have any problems with Allies any more. :)

Well with Tmrd and Jags never pking and Gladz making out with Sa for like 3 months your not gonna have that many problems :D

:lol:

And well, when you're completely obsessed with the idiots' idea of ranks (being purely based on one fight instead of several), you won't really do much with allies anyway. Except fun fights. Of course you won't have problems then. Let's see you guys actually try to be pk clans for a change, bet you'll have problems when you call each other and still lose. :oops:

I don't think either of you are qualified to make any comments on this thread.

Its a public forum is it not? people can post their opinion freely :wink:

Niner i have been playing runescape from the first seven months of its releaase.

BK was always a high ranked clan when i remember. i remember you'd always here bk did this and bk did that. although i was noob at the time i still listened and at one point i was ready to sign up. but the forums were down so i left it (must have been fate). Anyways. as all of uys know. time goes on and all clans get stronger. bk are no where near as high ranked as they used to be. when i first started hearing about them they must have been top 5. and they remained that way untill after the gladz war. so yes you guys are ten times weaker. not in the eyes of physical presence but in the eyes of overall strength in relation to other clans. now bk are a struggling top 15? but seem to be getting stronger which is good news because i sort of liked them.

BK will never be allowed back in the alliance. and they have themselves to thank for that. good job they dont want back in. they threw away years of friendship for power that wasnt going to last. 2 of the four alliance clans are top 5 and have remained around there for some time. the other two alliance clans are more counted as "skillers" and care not for ranks. Bk was always a warring clan and hase dropped over 10 places.

BK owns you, you forgetn the vital point. bk are nothing now and might never rise again and its partly your fault. all i say to you is. ha ha.

Niner i have been playing runescape from the first seven months of its releaase.

BK was always a high ranked clan when i remember. i remember you'd always here bk did this and bk did that. although i was noob at the time i still listened and at one point i was ready to sign up. but the forums were down so i left it (must have been fate). Anyways. as all of uys know. time goes on and all clans get stronger. bk are no where near as high ranked as they used to be. when i first started hearing about them they must have been top 5. and they remained that way untill after the gladz war. so yes you guys are ten times weaker. not in the eyes of physical presence but in the eyes of overall strength in relation to other clans. now bk are a struggling top 15? but seem to be getting stronger which is good news because i sort of liked them.

BK will never be allowed back in the alliance. and they have themselves to thank for that. good job they dont want back in. they threw away years of friendship for power that wasnt going to last. 2 of the four alliance clans are top 5 and have remained around there for some time. the other two alliance clans are more counted as "skillers" and care not for ranks. Bk was always a warring clan and hase dropped over 10 places.

BK owns you, you forgetn the vital point. bk are nothing now and might never rise again and its partly your fault. all i say to you is. ha ha.

yeha because bk never owned gladz in a war bk will never be a nothing clan love to see how u guys keep a track of all ur members bk was only a warring clan in the summer and that was pretty much just to prove the allince wrong bout us be nothing with out em which we ndid by beating the best clan they had which was gladz know were back to our normal clan community weve always had

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

wow...i know that its impossible to defeat an ignorant man in a arguement but let me give it a try

1. the only people who ever cared about ranks(wap18 and his warring followers have left a long time ago)--the majority of BK have never given a [cabbage] about ranks--never have never will--was one of the major reasons we left the alliance..we dont care about any other clan and like to keep to ourselves :roll:

2. we are not any weaker than we have ever been because BK is a family clan--and if you KNEW anything about BK you would know that--our community is strong and we have fun--so no..we are not any weaker than we were in the summer

3. yes..i want to thank every single BK who said yes to leaving the alliance and i want to thank leadership for following thorough with leaving the alliance--because we needed to break away and be ourselves--yes it was for power...but it was also for independence, and freedom for all the insane interclan bs that went on at that time

4. BK has never been a warring clan--infact the only time in our 5 years in existance where we started heavily pking and warring was last summer..so no--were not

5. bk are nothing? well were happy, and having just as much fun and still kick butt in wild as hard as we can--and dont need 500 people to do it :wink:

brbsignature.png

2496 Total -- Completionist Cape Achieved

200M Construction [Feb 9th 2012]

Ranked #20 Construction

http://www.youtube.com/brbdragondyce

Bk is not trying to be the clan they once were,there trying to become a clan they should have been from the start.Oh and as for Bk's egos growing after a Jag funwar,there was a Alliance free for all funwar,where Gladz hid in the corner to win.Guess they didnt wanna lose :wink: :D

I dont know what u where talking about but bks was always to I left a community clan it was always a family clan.. when I joined back in 2001 bks had no requirments. bks dident have no requirments to after council was made. and requirments where still low then.

drkness

1. ask mysty how many times she has left BK

I left plenty of times I know I did but most of the time I left to get what I believed in done...

first time I left was because osiris and jb and others where going to delete people who dident meet requirments from the clan which was totally unfair. so I quit to keep them..

it dident happen that way 1 of the first junior clans where created where these members went to they got the requirments.

heck I got kicked one time too why because I had phunk attacked.. lol I did it and wont deny it lol..

it was during the few weeks of constant tracking mks pk trips raimus and me where in the middle of making a truce in the middle of wild might not of been the best place but phunk came up and attacked raimus. I and others told him to stop but he wouldent stop. so I had him attacked to get him off raimus. and I also wouldent get into a fight between agassi and tar and cassie I refused because I dident want to be put in the middle. due to who the people where but nobody would understand that.

I always had a reason on quiting but thats the main two times I remember. and most of the time I quit was under leadership of jbwhitnall only once when I was leader besides the time i was kicked. and jb wasent very smart.

and I was forced out I wont go into it since the main person aint active anymore. but I been saying the same thing for over a year now and wont change none ever.

I will also say I was thinking of coming back a few times but I wont turn my back on the alliance. unlike others.

and xdx was banned from the alliance. like was said not because of hatred. because he joined and quit so many times and caused constant problems in the clans that let him in.

and I have never been disloyal to bks I might not be in bks but I have never really been disloyal to bks. Iam loyal to the alliance which I will always will be.

NINER

I dont know what clan your in these days Erador (i thought you were Jagz but then i seen you with Gladz or The or both, very confusing to me), but surely you should remember someone by the name of M E X I C O? I believe he was also still in gladz even after BK left alliance. That guy was THE BIGGEST bser in the entire alliance. I remember reading Gladz forums and something like half of all the kill pics he'd post were actually alliance members .

u are in the wrong here maybe u should go back and look. mexico was kicked out and banned from the alliance way before I even quit bks.

and the reasoner bks was not a waring clan at all to the last year. or soo

I think the only ones that ever tried to get wars was fos and rb and I always shot them down fast as I could. and osiris only tried getting wars for the syndicate now known as the alliance.

bks was always a community clan and hopefully will be know again

Myst, if he was banned from gladz way before then why did he still have a forum account about this time last year when i had gladz board access? i think i had access from some time around august-september-october (cant remember which) of 2004 up to whenever BK left (may 05?), and i remember his kill threads cause you'd usually see other gladz post something like, "wtf you idiot they are alliance". and even you must admit, whenever he was finally booted was about 25+ dead people too late. it wasnt some random thing that happened, he deliberately did it and lasted in that clan for a long time.

Reasoner, you should be a comedian or something. bk always a top 5 clan? bk a warring clan? come on and quit joking with us :lol:. the only time in the last 3.5 years (the time i've been bk) that BK was both a top 5 clan and a waring clan was last summer. the typical ranking for BK had always been between 7ish and 12ish. BK was always a peak and valley clan. we'd rise up at certain times of the year, and then we'd fall back down and drop. though most of us didnt really careabout ranks (i belive we all thought we were #1, otherwise why be there if its not the best to you?), and the ones who did care for ranks and pking and wars usually left (i could spit you out a long list of people who left to go to more pking/war based clans over the years).

You keep telling yourself that =)

Alliance claims BK was all about power, but now we arent as strong we are nothing? So hmm who is the one that really is caring about power?

Also by your standards you must also think Jagz and TMRD are worse then nothing right seen as BK could beat them? ;)

The thing is, we rarely have any problems with Allies any more. :)

Well with Tmrd and Jags never pking and Gladz making out with Sa for like 3 months your not gonna have that many problems :D

:lol:

And well, when you're completely obsessed with the idiots' idea of ranks (being purely based on one fight instead of several), you won't really do much with allies anyway. Except fun fights. Of course you won't have problems then. Let's see you guys actually try to be pk clans for a change, bet you'll have problems when you call each other and still lose. :oops:

I don't think either of you are qualified to make any comments on this thread.

We aren't a pking clan, true. I can't comment for the other clans in TA, but we admit that we aren't. That fact won't stop us having wars, miniwars, participating in bracketed tournaments, having pk trips, and so on.

My comment was actually me trying to say that we have strengthened ties with the other allies, not that we don't have issues.

This poor little innocent thread has become yet another Alliance-bash. Get over it - if you aren't part of TA, you don't have to worry about it.

Get over it - if you're so bothered by people with different opinions, then stop reading public forums. Go sit on your allies' biased forums where you can squash any dissonance. :wink:

tifsbti6oi.gif

BK left the Alliance because they wanted to war Gladz. Well they did, and they won, and they ended up with the same fate that the other clans who have beat us ended up with (Remember ZF and TD?).

BK left the Alliance because they wanted to war Gladz. Well they did, and they won, and they ended up with the same fate that the other clans who have beat us ended up with (Remember ZF and TD?).

u must be newer to rs then other people, as those clans died bk didnt and isnt after all bk's been around longer then gladz sumfink to think about

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights fossil

Maybe you should look into getting a brain before posting next time..

You and your paranoid clan and alliance may have thought we left to war Gladz but thats all it is... assumptions and not 1 fact.

We ended up with same fate as ZF and TD? well, we just got 250 opts to our tourny match today, yeah it might not be much compared to clans like Gladz and DS but its far from dead.

Plus i think its beyond cocky to claim your clan as the reason ZF and TD died..

don't think ZF actually beat Gladz in an offical war but suit yourself ill just brag about it.

When Gladz do die, they won't be remembered as a Great clan like ZF and TD. They'll just remember Gladz with this single quote

"We Run Together, We Tele Together, Gladz 4 Lyfe! "

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

don't think ZF actually beat Gladz in an offical war but suit yourself ill just brag about it.

When Gladz do die, they won't be remembered as a Great clan like ZF and TD. They'll just remember Gladz with this single quote

"We Run Together, We Tele Together, Gladz 4 Lyfe! "

lol. and hi stunner

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights fossil

what clan are you in stunner? :oops:

BK will be rememebr as the clan that forget its friends for power but ended up worse :) bye bye!

Disclosed (H)

i was wondering, When BK left the alliance, most of em didn't like the alliance. does that considers alliance as still a friend to bk?

maybe its just Alliance that thought BK was their friend

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

BK will be rememebr as the clan that forget its friends for power but ended up worse :) bye bye!

BK will be remembered as the only that didnt need their bfs holding their handbag for them in the alliance (H)

Its an alliance for a reason, think of the reasons of why there is an alliance everyone before you post an idiotic post like Mat did ^^.