Regarding BK

wasiu0607

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they wanted to be a more active pking clan, after they left the alliance they wared gladz and beat them (biggest 1 on 1 clanwar ever, gladz had ~180 bk had ~200) and i think they were #1 clan by war strenght at that time, but after a while a lot of members left and bk asked to be droped out of the ranks

they became a community+skill clan (not saying thats anything bad) tho they left the alliance to become a stronger pk clan

anyways, i think you should ask someone in bk about it for more accurate info

i think they wanted to be a more active pking clan, after they left the alliance they wared gladz and beat them (biggest 1 on 1 clanwar ever, gladz had ~180 bk had ~200) and i think they were #1 clan by war strenght at that time, but after a while a lot of members left and bk asked to be droped out of the ranks

they became a community+skill clan (not saying thats anything bad) tho they left the alliance to become a stronger pk clan

anyways, i think you should ask someone in bk about it for more accurate info

we are not really a skill's clan we pk more then do any think todo with skills.

and we did nto drop out of the ranks we just droped down and now we are going back up :)

bk left for many reasons, some stated, some unsaid but easily implied. eventualy bk and gladz butted heads and made history in the biggest 1 on 1 war ever. gladz had 200, bk had 210(give or take 3-4 people) the war lasted for about a hour and a half and it kept switching between bk owning and gladz owning, bk finaly winning with (i think) 40 people left.

thats the history in a nutshell.

I'm one of the first 400 people to play RuneScape, whats so special about you?

bk left for many reasons, some stated, some unsaid but easily implied. eventualy bk and gladz butted heads and made history in the biggest 1 on 1 war ever. gladz had 200, bk had 210(give or take 3-4 people) the war lasted for about a hour and a half and it kept switching between bk owning and gladz owning, bk finaly winning with (i think) 40 people left.

Thats your version from your view =\

Ill tell you how it went down seen as i was leader at the time, basically alliance was just like a weight on our shoulders to some of BK leadership, having to worry bout them all the time with conflicts and crap, not being able to just freely do what we wanted cause of allies in the way, and some cases other alliance leaders trying to controll what we do.

Also when conflicts did arise the response we would get, from the same people preaching the years of friendship when we left, was often "no pic no proof" but if BK was at fault they would totally flip out and keep hounding us till something with done, with pic proof or not.

Alliance was fun in the begining, fun wars etc, but then it was like every just stopped caring and not bothering to put effort into keeping it fun, most fun wars would end up in accusations of cheating or the winner gloating and putting the others down, personally i hated the alliance and im in no way innocent because i would be probably one of the main ones that put the other clans down :D cept 'THE' cause they where mostly cool :wink:

But yeah long story short we wanted freedom to do as we wished without worry bout allies.

Well as a Gladz member i went around sorting it all out when it happened. i spoke with a bk leader on a public board (in a civilised manner believe it or not). We both came to the conclusion that it was both bks fault and the alliances fault. the alliance forgot its "family" tendencies and BK forgot its loyalty. it all sort of worked out well. after the war most gladz members offered a hand shake. obviously there were people that did not. even phunk offered one and gave us a public appology.

There is obviously rivalry. its like 2 brothers. they both want the recognition of thier parents. bk just thought that by leaving the alliance they could get it faster. they did but after the boom they were left in the dust. the alliance however remained consistant.

From what i hear Bk are picking up anyways and good luck to them :)

we left so we could develop more as a clan and at the time we were the strongest in the alliance but we were constantly being pulled down.. and people from enemy clans always accused us of hiding behind the alliance.

Originally we left on freindly terms, and i like to think it is still like that, but some Bk members, and some Alliance members obiously think not....

The thing i find wierd though, is that we were flamed so badly by some people, yet as i understand "The" clan was also considering leaving the alliance, but didnt because we did, and they didnt get flamed?

kav-BK council.

BK.

we left so we could develop more as a clan and at the time we were the strongest in the alliance but we were constantly being pulled down.. and people from enemy clans always accused us of hiding behind the alliance.

Originally we left on freindly terms, and i like to think it is still like that, but some Bk members, and some Alliance members obiously think not....

The thing i find wierd though, is that we were flamed so badly by some people, yet as i understand "The" clan was also considering leaving the alliance, but didnt because we did, and they didnt get flamed?

kav-BK council.

The clan leaving the allience, be so wierd.

Thats your version from your view =\

Ill tell you how it went down seen as i was leader at the time, basically alliance was just like a weight on our shoulders to some of BK leadership, having to worry bout them all the time with conflicts and crap, not being able to just freely do what we wanted cause of allies in the way, and some cases other alliance leaders trying to controll what we do.

Also when conflicts did arise the response we would get, from the same people preaching the years of friendship when we left, was often "no pic no proof" but if BK was at fault they would totally flip out and keep hounding us till something with done, with pic proof or not.

Alliance was fun in the begining, fun wars etc, but then it was like every just stopped caring and not bothering to put effort into keeping it fun, most fun wars would end up in accusations of cheating or the winner gloating and putting the others down, personally i hated the alliance and im in no way innocent because i would be probably one of the main ones that put the other clans down :D cept 'THE' cause they where mostly cool :wink:

But yeah long story short we wanted freedom to do as we wished without worry bout allies.

i was bk council at the time and he is pretty much correct on this one.

after bk left lots flamed bk

and then more hate on bk for lettin anti alliance in(aka me and slicer the best duo everr?)

and woot to me for survining that bk gladz war :lol:

i still have 15 green capes in my bank as remeberence

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

and then more hate on bk for lettin anti alliance in(aka me and slicer the best duo everr?)

I survived with 15hp and 2 Gladz chasing me (h)?

Before Bk left the Alliance,I could tell there was some minor feuds,especially when it came to bsing in wild(Ie:A Bk would train hut and a Gladz p2p team would kill him despite him saying he was Bk).I figured eventually one member of Alliance would leave,except Gladz since they need butt buddies :P

Cause alliance is noob. This guy is pretty inaccurate ^^

as i recall there was "we will stay in terms with all of the alliance clans" in the bk leaves the alliance topic

that was bk's intention but didnt happen like that as gladz war is proof now adays allaince and bk relations ships r fine

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

Before Bk left the Alliance,I could tell there was some minor feuds,especially when it came to bsing in wild(Ie:A Bk would train hut and a Gladz p2p team would kill him despite him saying he was Bk).I figured eventually one member of Alliance would leave,except Gladz since they need butt buddies :P

we 4 ze godness (H)?

we 4 ze godness (H)?

you 2 need to rejoin asap.....nubs

we 4 ze godness (H)?

What about me?, I survived with half food :twisted:

Well the allience is no longer the super power it was Tmrd doesnt even come close to bk's strenght. Thats why clans like DI and DS are able to take on TA by themselves now

from the way u are writing i guess The alliance is still alive