Regarding BK

wasiu0607

but everytime there was bks calling in the alliance without permission

Only person that ever done that was Gunnerguy55 lol, i would say ALOT of us actually hated calling the Alliance to help because it would just make the pk 100% worse, 3X more people but 100x less controll and organisation not to mention problems when someone from one side was killed accidentally =\

I personally dont remember BK calling alliance many times at all actually, i do remember the countless times we where called tho.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the alliance. I loved those days, sadly I quit for alot of that time... but for the 5 months I was in BK for in the old days it was amazing some of the best days of my RS career.

Still have my old Blue alliance cape. :wink:

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

fos believe me I aint hating on bk again.. just getting the facts straight is all

and rb lol yes it did but caused alot of upset feeling too on how it was done.

maybe with a little more discussion it would of went alot easier.

and bk nub maybe it was before your time lol but bks quite a few did call the alliance alot. like I said i think it was before your time or maybe when you where inactive.

more then gunner

fos believe me I aint hating on bk again.. just getting the facts straight is all

and bk nub maybe it was before your time lol but bks quite a few did call the alliance alot. like I said i think it was before your time or maybe when you where inactive.

more then gunner

That was more in reference to your greatest clan post, but w/e. Wrong topic I suppose.

Then wow thats going back some time then lol which kinda makes it irrelevant? Because it would have been the leadership and members then not the leadership and members when we broke from alliance? Which is a big time difference.

that i'll agree with, there should have been a lot more discussion

ello rocco,fossy, slicer,stunner, empy, and sis

is this where theyre handing out the medicare??? :wink:

yes we left..the way we left was wrong...blah blah blah...its been discussed and we have been flamed countless times over it....but i am glad we did leave--because if you see our boards now you would understand--leaders no longer have to worry about what clans to like or hate because they bsed alliance in some way[iNFACT we have no rivals and no enemies because we like to keep to ourselves]--or tend to posts about this bk killed this gladz and so on....all we do now is have fun among ourselves and train..and btw we are stronger now that we have ever been...so dont kid yourself---just because we dont have 250+ people anymore dosent mean we dont have the same greatness thats we have always had--infact we are greater because our community is a normal size again and only ones that are nice and friendly with our members and active and come to our daily events can join us---our member are happy--our leadership is happy and THATS what matters in the long term...taking care of our members and ensuring their happiness

brbsignature.png

2496 Total -- Completionist Cape Achieved

200M Construction [Feb 9th 2012]

Ranked #20 Construction

http://www.youtube.com/brbdragondyce

The thing is, we rarely have any problems with Allies any more. :)

Well with Tmrd and Jags never pking and Gladz making out with Sa for like 3 months your not gonna have that many problems :D

Well with Tmrd and Jags never pking and Gladz making out with Sa for like 3 months your not gonna have that many problems :D

:lol:

And well, when you're completely obsessed with the idiots' idea of ranks (being purely based on one fight instead of several), you won't really do much with allies anyway. Except fun fights. Of course you won't have problems then. Let's see you guys actually try to be pk clans for a change, bet you'll have problems when you call each other and still lose. :oops:

tifsbti6oi.gif

ello rocco,fossy, slicer,stunner, empy, and sis

is this where theyre handing out the medicare??? :wink:

yes we left..the way we left was wrong...blah blah blah...its been discussed and we have been flamed countless times over it....but i am glad we did leave--because if you see our boards now you would understand--leaders no longer have to worry about what clans to like or hate because they bsed alliance in some way[iNFACT we have no rivals and no enemies because we like to keep to ourselves]--or tend to posts about this bk killed this gladz and so on....all we do now is have fun among ourselves and train..and btw we are stronger now that we have ever been...so dont kid yourself---just because we dont have 250+ people anymore dosent mean we dont have the same greatness thats we have always had--infact we are greater because our community is a normal size again and only ones that are nice and friendly with our members and active and come to our daily events can join us---our member are happy--our leadership is happy and THATS what matters in the long term...taking care of our members and ensuring their happiness

then wheres the free food? :?: :?: :oops:

And well, when you're completely obsessed with the idiots' idea of ranks (being purely based on one fight instead of several), you won't really do much with allies anyway. Except fun fights. Of course you won't have problems then. Let's see you guys actually try to be pk clans for a change, bet you'll have problems when you call each other and still lose. :oops:

Why would they change how there clan runs? :roll:. No1 should want there clan like DS or DI, they may be powerful, but they don't half have some tosspots in.

The real problems began after Mystical was practically forced to leave.

I remember when I was elected as Jagz council, I made alot of friends inside of The Alliance, as before I was even ranked in Jagz, I was hella active. I was friends with Phunk, Earth, the W APs, etc...And so I had first hand look at the problems which were arising. The problems happened to become mainstreamed after BK beat Jagz in a funwar. previously, Clan Jaguar was ranked above of BK, and our loss seemed to have severly inflated thier ego.

Actually, it inflacted thier leaders ego.

This attitude, held mostly by BK ownz you, was incredibly arrogant, and tiresome. Mat caused so many problems between the entire Alliance, with not only his arrogance but by being flamish and using his clan to protect his own self intrests or misdoings, that Alliance leaders were going to stop recoginizing him as a Leader of BK. This was a few months before the BK vs ZF war.

Around that time, BK also let in XDX, which was blacklisted from The Alliance. I don't know why there had to be so much flaming just over a 99 hp'er, but to many alliance members eyes, it proved that BK no longer cared for the the calm of The Alliance, and was just looking for power.

This is kinda off topic, but alot of you probably notice that Alliance clans are like...sloooow...

Gladz, THE, BK, Jagz, TMRD, have all been around 3+ years. They have taken thier time getting to where they are, and arent going to dissappear anytime soon. This special way, this more family approach to clans, which The Alliance adopted, was often flamed by clans like TD, DI, etc...Because even tho gladz and stuff werent "PK" clans, they still gave other clans a run for thier money...Most notably, ZF.

Now, ZF and BK had an ok relationship...they even had a temporary alliance right before the supposed 5v5 war back in oct of 04. But BK dropped it due to thier relationship with Gladz. SOme of the members still had close ties, and many Alliance members believe that those ties held from the BK+ZF days kinda made BK hunger for the "power" zf had...Even tho ZF had never been able to defeat Gladz.

Anyways, with Mat (a bk leader) flaming Alliance clans in mirc and on rs,

it made it hard for relationships of the clans to repair. After a few months of [bleep]ing, the few got thier way, and BK left The Alliance.

All but 2 voted in favor, which personally pissed me off, especially since I had so much faith in stoned pixie, and other big BK leaders...That i had banked on BK never actually leaving us.

But after the ZF war, I guess they decided to forsake the Alliance, the many friends they had...and enter the more competative and rough world of rs clans.

They rose quickly, especially after ZF disbanding. With alot of animosity towards Gladz reeking from BK, many older ZF members took shelter in there for hopes of a war.

There was on, BK won, and all those members who had swelled up BK's ranks, msotly left. Even many of the leaders and old school BK left, which made BK collapse into a shell of its former self.

And now, we see BK as it is today. Trying to be the clan it once was, but without the support and friends...which was the biggest factor of it's growth anyways.

I hope oneday BK can show The Alliance that it's changed,a dn that it wants back in...but until, good luck, and be more responsible with decisions next time.

I remember when I was elected as Jagz council, I made alot of friends inside of The Alliance, as before I was even ranked in Jagz, I was hella active. I was friends with Phunk, Earth, the W APs, etc...And so I had first hand look at the problems which were arising. The problems happened to become mainstreamed after BK beat Jagz in a funwar. previously, Clan Jaguar was ranked above of BK, and our loss seemed to have severly inflated thier ego.

This attitude, held mostly by BK ownz you, was incredibly arrogant, and tiresome. Mat caused so many problems between the entire Alliance, with not only his arrogance but by being flamish and using his clan to protect his own self intrests or misdoings, that Alliance leaders were going to stop recoginizing him as a Leader of BK. This was a few months before the BK vs ZF war.

Around that time, BK also let in XDX, which was blacklisted from The Alliance. I don't know why there had to be so much flaming just over a 99 hp'er, but to many alliance members eyes, it proved that BK no longer cared for the the calm of The Alliance, and was just looking for power.

This is kinda off topic, but alot of you probably notice that Alliance clans are like...sloooow...

Gladz, THE, BK, Jagz, TMRD, have all been around 3+ years. They have taken thier time getting to where they are, and arent going to dissappear anytime soon. This special way, this more family approach to clans, which The Alliance adopted, was often flamed by clans like TD, DI, etc...Because even tho gladz and stuff werent "PK" clans, they still gave other clans a run for thier money...Most notably, ZF.

Now, ZF and BK had an ok relationship...they even had a temporary alliance right before the supposed 5v5 war back in oct of 04. But BK dropped it due to thier relationship with Gladz. SOme of the members still had close ties, and many Alliance members believe that those ties held from the BK+ZF days kinda made BK hunger for the "power" zf had...Even tho ZF had never been able to defeat Gladz.

it made it hard for relationships of the clans to repair. After a few months of wonderful person, the few got thier way, and BK left The Alliance.

All but 2 voted in favor, which personally pissed me off, especially since I had so much faith in stoned pixie, and other big BK leaders...That i had banked on BK never actually leaving us.

But after the ZF war, I guess they decided to forsake the Alliance, the many friends they had...and enter the more competative and rough world of rs clans.

They rose quickly, especially after ZF disbanding. With alot of animosity towards Gladz reeking from BK, many older ZF members took shelter in there for hopes of a war.

There was on, BK won, and all those members who had swelled up BK's ranks, msotly left. Even many of the leaders and old school BK left, which made BK collapse into a shell of its former self.

And now, we see BK as it is today. Trying to be the clan it once was, but without the support and friends...which was the biggest factor of it's growth anyways.

I hope oneday BK can show The Alliance that it's changed,a dn that it wants back in...but until, good luck, and be more responsible with decisions next time.

Bk is not trying to be the clan they once were,there trying to become a clan they should have been from the start.Oh and as for Bk's egos growing after a Jag funwar,there was a Alliance free for all funwar,where Gladz hid in the corner to win.Guess they didnt wanna lose :wink: :D

Why would they change how there clan runs? :roll:. No1 should want there clan like DS or DI, they may be powerful, but they don't half have some tosspots in.

Well, saying that you don't have any problems with allies when you avoid any possible negative confrontation is just stupid. That's like saying you won't ever get in a car accident because you moved to your own little island. It's just obvious that it won't happen.

And what's a tosspot? :?

tifsbti6oi.gif

it made it hard for relationships of the clans to repair. After a few months of wonderful person, the few got thier way, and BK left The Alliance.

1. ask mysty how many times she has left BK :lol:

2. agreed--inflated egoes and confidence in our clan

3. agreed--mat hates alliance...but wit the way lucca and others were treating BK leadership--most didnt like alliance then

4. XDX has been BK several times before this and he had many friends in bk who vouched that he had changed--and we believe in giving second and third chances (see point 1)--and we didnt like alliance telling us what to do

5. agreeed--mostly unanimous vote to leave alliance (see point 2 and 3)

6. agreed rise and fall--popularity is terrible i agree--but ita all averages out

7. lol--so so wrong--besides mysty(and later mat--but that has nothing to do with this topic)--no bk leader has ever been disloyal to BK--rocco,foswald,mack,dave,cassie,nina pengu, tarnorth, jbwhitnall, and osiris have never left bk(a few have left rs because of real life--but never BK) and...there was never a measurable percentage of older bks that left because we left alliance

8. shell of our former selves? lol please--were stronger than ever--great active community--daily events--fresh blood joining every week

AND finally...we will never ever EVER ever E.V.E.R join The Alliance again

brbsignature.png

2496 Total -- Completionist Cape Achieved

200M Construction [Feb 9th 2012]

Ranked #20 Construction

http://www.youtube.com/brbdragondyce

Great, because I doubt you'd ever be let into The Alliance ever EVER E.V.E.R. again.

You let one person, BK ownz U, spoil the relationship of 4 clans without doing anything against it. Because of your lack of disciplinary action towards him, Alliance leaders and members alike became more and more pissed off at BK.

drk were you one of them egos? :P

i'm going to go in reverse chronological order here.

to expand on drks comment to erador over the myth that large masses of "old school" bk left. yes, its true large masses of "old school" bk left...if your definition of old school is quantified in weeks/months and not years. the facts are that we have something like 70-80 (maybe more) who have been in the clan for over 1 year. about half of that 70-80 has been in for over 2+ years. so again, whoever started this myth of "old school" difections didnt really have a clue about our actual members.

erador - i believe we quit being allies with zf because there was too much fighting between each other (it was always about 50/50 of those who liked and hated zf). you'd have people like me who go pking with another alliance clan and we run into zf on the trip, well what do i do? do i attack zf and support my other ally i'm pking with, do i just do nothing and let them both battle it out and cause both to question me, what do i do? and what if gladz come pk with us, and we have zf with us? are they going to fight each other and give us a giant headache (the answer is yes). so in the end it just wasnt a viable alliance because of the lack of general support for it and all the associated headaches involved.

to the person who said bk is actually weaker than its ever been (reasoner?): did you start playing RS on RS2, or are you just new to the alliance and clans in general? obviously you've never seen/heard/read of the great "pking" prowes bk had as a RS1 clan. a brief synopsis; 15-20 people go out to "pk" (its debatable if they ever actually accomplished it). only 3-4 of this 20 would have any clue what they were doing. some, including myself, didnt understand what the word "catching" meant, so you know theres no way we could actually do it. running, logging, teleporting, etc, was part of a bk pk trip on rs1. it was always more of an adventure and a party, and if we actually killed somebody without any of us dying, OMG we went crazy. but that was a rare occurance, more times than not we were running and logging from those obsessed rs1 pkers.

killa - its nice to know that somebody still actually knows and remembers the true definition of "normal" for bk (you must of gone with us rs1 pking eh?). while it would be cool to be some 800 man industructable army, you'd be a fool if you think that is what "normal" bk is, or what bk has been for the last 5+ years. but i guess thats what happens when you have people who've been playing rs for only weeks/months and not years.

an my own thoughts on this subject, sure it would have been nice to vote on this decision (though wouldnt of done much good as i had lost net a month before, and wouldnt get net back till almost 2 months after). i remember i was getting real active in pking about this time last year (actually fall/winter 04), i'd pk just about the whole time i was on rs. and when i was online there would be hardly any bk online, so i'd message my contacts in tmrd and gladz (didnt know many/any in the or jagz) and i'd go pk with them. i did this for months, and i did it so often that 75-80% of the time somebody in the group would say, "hey niner, are you in gladz/tmrd (whichever i was with)", no i'm in bk i would respond, and then they'd say, "oh i thought you were in our clan cause i see you so much". i never had or saw problems with tmrd and attacking allies, they were actually more hesitant to attack anybody when they knew somebody was coming. and i never had problems myself with gladz, though i did witness a TON of "bsing" by them. i dont think gladz ever intended to do the bsing (it wasnt just allies, it was gladz recruits/members who got killed too), but they have this trigger-happy syndrome where they attack ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that moves or appears on the map. they dont bother checking your name, your cape, etc, they just see that something is moving and they'd attack, and usually that something would die pretty quick.

Great, because I doubt you'd ever be let into The Alliance ever EVER E.V.E.R. again.

You let one person, BK ownz U, spoil the relationship of 4 clans without doing anything against it. Because of your lack of disciplinary action towards him, Alliance leaders and members alike became more and more pissed off at BK.

I dont know what clan your in these days Erador (i thought you were Jagz but then i seen you with Gladz or The or both, very confusing to me), but surely you should remember someone by the name of M E X I C O? I believe he was also still in gladz even after BK left alliance. That guy was THE BIGGEST bser in the entire alliance. I remember reading Gladz forums and something like half of all the kill pics he'd post were actually alliance members :roll:.

Forced lol? yeah, it was such a problem seen as the new leaders wouldnt kiss alliance [wagon] huh =P

Uh huh yeah a fun war against Jagz really changed us! you keep telling yourself that =P maybe your own clan would become something if you put asmuch effort into it as you did this post.

Aww im sorry but it seems you have your info mixed up maybe? i only started 'flaming' Jagz when they got totally owned by an unknown clan at the time in a fun war.

You see this is EXACTLY why we left alliance.. XDX just wanted a fair chance in BK and we wanted to give him one, but omgosh nooo Lucca hated him so no way he could possibly be BK no matter what BK thought themselves!!

See there goes the alliance again with their paranoid assumptions "OMG ZF MADE BK LEAVE AND HUNGER FOR POWER!!!" get over it.. There was other alliance clans that had allies outside the alliance, and guess what? as you said yourself WE DROPPED ALLY WITH THEM BECAUSE OF GLADZ, you see we gave up possibly an excellent ally in the long run all because of our 'friendship' with Gladz..

You see this is the bit i love lmfao.. You try and put the blame on me saying i constantly flamed, have a look at your own leaders before you go putting [cabbage] on other clans? Hmm? And if that isnt good enough you then go on to say all but 2 voted in favor LOL but yeah its still all my fault.

This is funny too, you try and pin all the hate on BK, id say more came from Gladz, they where basically pressuring us into a war lol.

You should maybe look into stuff a bit more before you post cause hmm, well i left before this war even happened? Myst left way before me? so wow the imaginary leaders must have left!

I dont think your in any position to talk, i mean Jagz have been totally crap for howmany years now? BK will get back up there in time, just have a few people inactive atm apologees for people putting RL before RS sorry.

LOL x 52785902750295275216

I dont know what clan your in these days Erador (i thought you were Jagz but then i seen you with Gladz or The or both, very confusing to me), but surely you should remember someone by the name of M E X I C O? I believe he was also still in gladz even after BK left alliance. That guy was THE BIGGEST bser in the entire alliance. I remember reading Gladz forums and something like half of all the kill pics he'd post were actually alliance members :roll:.

:oops:

lol M E X I C O and gunner should get married....with the preacher being XDX :lol:

actually only 4 zf joined bk

and only 2 of them were senior members

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

I don't think either of you are qualified to make any comments on this thread.

We aren't a pking clan, true. I can't comment for the other clans in TA, but we admit that we aren't. That fact won't stop us having wars, miniwars, participating in bracketed tournaments, having pk trips, and so on.

My comment was actually me trying to say that we have strengthened ties with the other allies, not that we don't have issues.

This poor little innocent thread has become yet another Alliance-bash. Get over it - if you aren't part of TA, you don't have to worry about it.