Right or Wrong?

DDA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I take it that it's the idea that counts?

I doubt that DS would really hate it that their memberlist would be public, it is just weird that DI made it public.

What does DI gain from this? Nothing really...

DDA, if I were you, I'd do the same with them, get a spy and post information from their forum on public until they remove the memberlist.

Go for it.

Ohnoes not our memberlist@@@

This has been dragged on long enough, as Kelly said it was removed, keep crying about it and I will put it back up.

Question for DS though that you guys never answered between all your crying. What are YOU going to do about ? 8)

Hopefully not what Di has done with Gladz and Sa :D

Beat them in nearly every fight we have with them? Is that what you mean slicer?

I was going more toward's decline every single war offered since the Ds war loss :D See until you lost that war it was 'War us or shut up' and lately its been 'War us on our time if you have less then 200 members and a max 7 day prep or shut up' :D

come on now slicer. you know that 2 of the 3 wars were declined for a legit reason. the third was declined. 1 out of 3. 33.3%. shut up now please.

This has been dragged on long enough, as Kelly said it was removed, keep crying about it and I will put it back up.

Question for DS though that you guys never answered between all your crying. What are YOU going to do about ? 8)

Hopefully not what Di has done with Gladz and Sa :D

Beat them in nearly every fight we have with them? Is that what you mean slicer?

I was going more toward's decline every single war offered since the Ds war loss :D See until you lost that war it was 'War us or shut up' and lately its been 'War us on our time if you have less then 200 members and a max 7 day prep or shut up' :D

come on now slicer. you know that 2 of the 3 wars were declined for a legit reason. the third was declined. 1 out of 3. 33.3%. shut up now please.

You declined Sa's war,despite them warring you on p2p and it was pretty much fair other then a few bad apples.You have also constantly declined Gladz war offers and from what Ive seen,theyve offered you many different types including one where Di could choose rules/time/date.

Yet Ds has been asking us how we would like it if they posted some of our information, which leads me to believe you have spies in di?

you never know,

tho we dont like to try stand out.

unlike di we dont show off but if we wanted we could pull out some real funny, true and harsh facts.

goodbye and good luck

was it removed because invision told u or u do it b4 that..?

OH THE DRAMA!! *gets popcorn*

Will ds reveal all there secrets??

Will di ever found out if dda is really a ant??

Lets watch!! :)

wll i tell the world my secret of how much di piss me off?????@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!@@@@@@!@!#!@#%&* OMFGAWD HAXOR

Was it right for DI to take DS memberlist for themselves?

They think everything is right :?

Was it right for DI to pin DS memberlist in public?

They wanna seek attention and win more fans

Was it right for DI to send spies into DS?

They were desperate :roll:

Do you believe DI deserves a war with DS?

If they actually declare one :lol:

Do you believe DS deserves a war with DI?

If only DI doesn't say watchers was teh reason DS won :roll:

Do you believe it would be acceptable for a clan to post important information on public boards (not including memberlists)?

Only if its reasonable and people won't get hypo about it

Was this done in spite of DS or was it done in order to benefit DI/clan world?

It was done cuz someone wants to seek attention :x

Nighthawkpro(level-126)

I broke NO invisions rules by posting the list. They did not try to contact DI in anyway about the list being posted. The arguing was getting bored and it was removed because it wasn't worth it.

wll i tell the world my secret of how much di piss me off?????@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Do we really make u mad irl? o.0

:o

I broke NO invisions rules by posting the list. They did not try to contact DI in anyway about the list being posted. The arguing was getting bored and it was removed because it wasn't worth it.

actually, coz it had a copyright on it, its like when u posted some of our training guides..

:roll:

not mad but it bugs the crap outa me when some di people just act like tards and flame etc, thats why i dont really play rs much these days, di wrecked it.

yeah, they di acted like idiots.not only is a members list very important personal info (like a CIA operatives list for example), but it wasnt their decision to make it public.if they wanted to show everyone their list, wouldnt they have done it already?& blackmail & piracy (using a document without the owners permission aka:the members list) is illegal, so they actually could sue them in a us court if they could find a judge that would have it.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

yeah, they di acted like idiots.not only is a members list very important personal info (like a CIA operatives list for example), but it wasnt their decision to make it public.if they wanted to show everyone their list, wouldnt they have done it already?& blackmail & piracy (using a document without the owners permission aka:the members list) is illegal, so they actually could sue them in a us court if they could find a judge that would have it.

They couldnt be sued in court because Di didnt make money off the list however '(a) Content that infringes upon any rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks);So Di forums could have been deleted.

Thats correct, DS memberlist is copyrighted, and it says right on it :oops: . I hope the spy did not forgot to have that part copied onto the DI forums :roll:

so did you actually go out and get a copyright for your members list? because i doubt it. you probably just wrote it on there for [cabbage]s and giggles.

What does copyright protect?

Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and architecture. Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section "What Works Are Protected."

If i'm reading this correctly, I don't think you can get a copyright on a members list, since it would be considered a fact, at least in my opinion.

Edit:

Names are not protected by copyright law. Some names may be protected under trademark law. Contact the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 800-786-9199, for further information.

not mad but it bugs the crap outa me when some di people just act like tards and flame etc, thats why i dont really play rs much these days, di wrecked it.

Oh please, DI single handedly ruined RS for the entire RS population

Thats correct, DS memberlist is copyrighted, and it says right on it :oops: . I hope the spy did not forgot to have that part copied onto the DI forums :roll:

so did you actually go out and get a copyright for your members list? because i doubt it. you probably just wrote it on there for cabbage and giggles.

What does copyright protect?

Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and architecture. Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section "What Works Are Protected."

If i'm reading this correctly, I don't think you can get a copyright on a members list, since it would be considered a fact, at least in my opinion.

Edit:

Names are not protected by copyright law. Some names may be protected under trademark law. Contact the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 800-786-9199, for further information.

Except you forget Ds leaders aint from Us :P

It was wrong to post Ds's member list, but I don't see any evidence prooving it was all DI's fault, only 1 of their members posted it, and he seems pretty immature so he probably did it on his own without orders.

And it was deleted from their forums, so its obvious that they weren't ok with it. You can't always control your members, especially with big clans like DI. Your all just using this as an excuse to make all of DI look bad over just 1 of their member's actions.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

It was wrong to post Ds's member list, but I don't see any evidence prooving it was all DI's fault, only 1 of their members posted it, and he seems pretty immature so he probably did it on his own without orders.

And it was deleted from their forums, so its obvious that they weren't ok with it. You can't always control your members, especially with big clans like DI. Your all just using this as an excuse to make all of DI look bad over just 1 of their member's actions.

Well when the one person that does post it is a senior member in DI, then I do blame it on all DI. Not one member spoke up and said it was wrong and should not have been done. It was removed only after DS made it public, causing them to lose credibility. DI took it down to save their own skin, not because they thought it was wrong.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Well when the one person that does post it is a senior member in DI, then I do blame it on all DI. Not one member spoke up and said it was wrong and should not have been done. It was removed only after DS made it public, causing them to lose credibility. DI took it down to save their own skin, not because they thought it was wrong.

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the list given out by a senior ds member?

It doesn't matter if hes a senior member, you can't always control your members, I'm sure you have probably had problems with senior members before, I'm sure many large clans have.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~