Old soup (eww)

Hello I am playing 07 I do not like to waste many ticks but a few days have passed and I somehow was convinced to spend 27 seconds screenshotting my bank and stats for this topic. I consider during my task lossless because unfortunately my internet is dcing a lot right now and has brought me down to 1 pray point and I am not bothering to pray flash. Normally I flash prayers super fast religiously. Grace is more efficient if you say it fast.

6RxNOd7.png

aF7K6GL.png

ZeWFT7n.png

dBrybKC.png

fHG6qo7.png

WBrzugN.png

0shhrd3.png

I hope I don't die. From dcing. I think I'd lose my rune helmet and amulet of stronk.

Speaking of stronks here are some of mine

hIz4h6y.png

InQAWYf.png

I achieved just 65 stronks and 54 sleighbells earlier this eve. I am next going get to 65 borsorks for rune defender.

Charcoal assigns many angries to fell, but I have many a felled before.

• Like 2

P0lPXdo.png

Xx5244X.png

That macaroni shall polo another day. I always feel like I've won big time when the dwarf gives me a super good kebab. When I was but a wee rs07'er I ate many a k'bab as part of my teethling ritual - no I didn't stole (most of) them from the dwarf. But fortunately(?) for me I now have macaroni that I bought for a redberry pie along with other disguised fishies. But that will soon change... maybe I'll need to fish again.

P0lPXdo.png

I was totally maxed in literally 07, except maxed meant "max atk/str/def/hp" usually but I was also 99 magic/ranged!! I started a new acc and did waterdrop quest at level 3 on project realiterally 07. I mostly did barrows, dag kings, and castlewars in 05-06 and had a fire cape that was generally inefficient to wear at any of those places. I felled things beastly.

Later in 2010 I played a bit and 2011 and 2012 and for some reason I trained my running-from-monsters-to-open-doors skill instead of my stronks which doesn't make sense, luckily I have remedied this with the advant of 07 again (figurally)

My idol is illegitimate keyer and losing gnomes. (I am convinced they are actually one and the same).

I enjoy long walks on the beach and playing on my phone during horror movies.

P0lPXdo.png

After basking in borks I asked cedar for a new target and was assigned to k'il tsurroths

LeLZIFA.png

So i trained herb law but I couldn't get 20 for teh landers without an expedition of a much grander scale.

In it's steed I felled mere shadows of men and their best friends too in an effort of perseverance.

I also murdered a giraffe with a blade.

• Like 1

P0lPXdo.png

As you know I am not doing priest in peril for I am athiest and am scared of heights so it is making 43 prayer a deity challenge. I must fell the beasts of the dragging axe for it is expected of me. I am borking the angries of many bones; many a pker will not avenge my rage.

AQNrAYq.png

I will perform many a trick for I need a weak-minded approach to con the dons.

P0lPXdo.png

10/10 nice blog would read again. I promised that I would post on your blog, so I am posting on your blog. I would post a picture of my stats but this forum does not support embedded images from puu.sh and I am too lazy to upload it anywhere else.

70b0c3fc9b.png

Vanishing acts a plenty and many a peer seared I am advancing in capabilities severely.

eSmL0De.png

I will attempt to con the dons asap. Need scam money.

P0lPXdo.png

fsHFJbh.png

Hijacked lectern waiting on altar. Tempted to do priest for barrows but I should at least get 70 melees and decide from there. Greens are dying, both in spirit and mind.

I encountered a pker with 82 magic earlier. They did not fight me for I was 20 angries higher than them.

P0lPXdo.png

10/10 nice blog would read again. I promised that I would post on your blog, so I am posting on your blog. I would post a picture of my stats but this forum does not support embedded images from puu.sh and I am too lazy to upload it anywhere else.

.png at the end and img tags as usual, FYI.

[img=http://puu.sh/2cUJE.png]

2cUJE.png

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid