Old soup (eww)

Me completing hors de grave

CssqpWn.png

It got me many hoop throwing levels without any actual training.

I literally fell of my chair laughing when i read hoop throwing levels,

great blog i'll keep reading

The agonizing memory of my life crumbling away. The bitter memories of yesterday are not oft forgotten.

xreIJmG.png

No amount of digging will put it to rest.

P0lPXdo.png

I first did Jad in 2005 and when this was released I was like holy crap this is just like Jad.

bqY7SJt.png

I've recommended people to do this to practice for Jad but then they still failed and it was my first taste of how bad people are. I guess I must be considered ok having invented dungeoneering and all but cmon.

• Like 4

P0lPXdo.png

Xx5244X.png

That macaroni shall polo another day. I always feel like I've won big time when the dwarf gives me a super good kebab. When I was but a wee rs07'er I ate many a k'bab as part of my teethling ritual - no I didn't stole (most of) them from the dwarf. But fortunately(?) for me I now have macaroni that I bought for a redberry pie along with other disguised fishies. But that will soon change... maybe I'll need to fish again.

I just had to let you know that this macaroni has now been ett.

P0lPXdo.png

My friend Jottrodor logged in yesterday and stole half my possessions, the moral is do not under any circumstances get married. We were not married but I hear that is what happens.

There is an old (~2005ish vid) of Jottrodor getting married on RS to someone. Fortunately for him the vid is private so I am unable to publicly humiliate him further.

Further talking about marriage, I once proposed to someone in a game of broken telephone. Normally by the end of the line the message is distorted but for some unfathomable reason this time it wasn't. How about that.

C4kD5q2.png

Do you believe in magic? Because baby I'll make your clothes disappear. :wink:

P0lPXdo.png

My friends Richie and Richard are but I am still happy to see many a pisces

xoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.pngxoFSrJ6.png

I made many for you. Take, no?

I also need to rest to put many remains to, I will endeavor not to over an indian burial ground however.

P0lPXdo.png

Hey!

We, from the Bambukistani parliament, openly congratulate you on finding the motivation to find a new corporation to fund all your extraordinary and exciting adventures. If you ever get in trouble with the funding, we are more than happy to cover the costs of your unbelievable and amazing exploration trips. But telling from your previous post, your new funders seem to have been very generous on the funding, So we, the Bambukistani parliament, and all your fans, are waiting for many exciting stories, and we hope that you are able to seduce our literal needs.

Sincerely,

the Bambukistani parliament

• Like 1

I was afking/distracted and I almost died to my own armour, except that it isn't my own armour it's more like the armour I bought to slash into bits while using my powers of necromancy.

4rkW0rR.png

This is a reenactment except not really because I am pretty safe. You can see I bought a defence potion after almost dying.

And I always thought wearing a bucket on my head protected me from all...

P0lPXdo.png

Mister Mith armour decided he wasn't scary enough and wanted another jab at me with his pet.

x1MTnbg.png

O the trials and tribulations one must overcome in their never-ending quest against humanity..

P0lPXdo.png

hello tui, I'm just posting to let you know that I have completed the quest of the psychotic primates and acquired a stronk red banana sword and a christmas themed poking stick. I think I will get 40 fishing and cooking tomorrow :)

2e1tX.png

• Like 1
70b0c3fc9b.png

I got this maze while I was afking which meant I lost around 30% of it which is very sad. I got many dead chicken skin decorations still so I wasn't too unhappy.

vUmSPdr.png

I am so good at these though it feels like a waste. I totally go into some weird trance and click the squares before the doors to save ticks and all that jazz.

I think I have superpowers.

• Like 1

P0lPXdo.png