Dragon Square Out Of Fashion?

Luke

They need to make the dragon square also protect against dragon fire. Then maybe it would be worth having.

yea since i had my first d sq ages ago i hoped they would make it to protect against dragonfire. Now that obby shield is out, that would make it useful again, and to the other guy, yes id definately use it at green dragons

118+ combat

1730+ total

85 slayer

95 mage

94 range

I use both. Drag sq for barrowing as it has less of a negative mage att and for melee npc's that I cant last as long as usual without the sq. Although I do use my obby for killing weaker npc's for exp.

that +5 str bonus will allow you to kill monsters that slight bit quicker when kill huge amounts of monsters the slightly higher hits will add up, ending a fight 1 round quicker means avoiding the damage you would off took that round, ive found that with a full load of food i will be able to get more xp with obby shield than drag square

depends, i usually use obsidian shield for low lvl enemies, and dragon shield for high lvl enemies, since low lvl ones hardly hit me so i dont need much defence but i still want to kill them as fast as possible, where as high lvl monsters hit hard and often, defence comes most handy

Kuja_Cocoa.png

Well I guess I should follow this discussion as I was planning do to legends this weekend and buy Full torags, Whip and D Square. Just as a little side question if some of you do not mind answering:

Which will be better for me to chill in TzHaar with?

My stats should be in my signature.

I think the bosidian shield is better because mainly it is cheaper. It is only 500-650k, whereas the slightly better dragon square shield is a whopping what, 3.3million? That 2.7mil is not worth it IMO, and the bosidian shield's strength bonus is the other reason why the obsidian shield is more preferable to the dragon square shield.

But for looks dragon square owns me :D

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png