Nice!

How difficult is Arma to duo?

Imagine how hard it is to pick your nose when there's no one around. That's how easy duo arma is.

armatripwithpurekilljoy.png

armatripwithpurekilljoy.png

As promised here's the screenies of our splits.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

To be honest, share then. :P

Saving for drygore mace means I can't :/

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

make feather headdresses. According to this they are ~400 k exp/hr and only 3-4 gp/exp.

Too bad feathers dont really buy, for craft 99 i need roughly 6,5M xp, so that's 130k headdresses, which is 2,6M feathers. Disregard all of my previous crappy math.. I will keep orders in and definitely focus on these though instead of the expensive hides

purekilljoy.png

make feather headdresses. According to this they are ~400 k exp/hr and only 3-4 gp/exp.

Too bad feathers dont really buy, for craft 99 i need roughly 6,5M xp, so that's 130k headdresses, which is 2,6M feathers. Disregard all of my previous crappy math.. I will keep orders in and definitely focus on these though instead of the expensive hides

I would imagine the gp/xp figures include reselling them which may be hard. At least its faster though right?

witchynosaur.png

How many kills? Statistically if the drop rate on all her unique drops (hilt excluded) is 1/300 you should only expect one in every 50 kills plus a hilt every 7 drops.

witchynosaur.png

Hilt is 1/7??

But you shouldn't expect drops like that - that's an average that will only be make sense over a very large amount of kills. I don't like to hear people [bleep] about how they deserve a drop when they haven't gotten one in 70 kills.

• Like 1

P0lPXdo.png

I always deserve a drop, since I have wasted so much of my youth on this game. :)

Anyhow, pics

2406.png

2407v.png

So today or tomorrow I will get all skills above 91, then I also got fletch 99 coming up soon. Other than that probably just gonna PvM

purekilljoy.png

Aren't you maxed yet? And why am I not sleeping...

witchynosaur.png

It would appear I am indeed not maxxed yet. :)

Did some bossing today, finally managed to break my 8 hour dry streak. Nothing spectacular, but at least i got that monkey off my back now. PS! You jelly for all my feathers?

80487973.png

What was fun was that a guy in full pernix tried to crash me and failed. Which is what I love about the EOC, if you know how to line up your abilities and how to handle your adrenaline, the gear is not the most important thing. I kept my adrenaline up in between kills and after like 5 kills he decided to just gtfo and find someone who was more intimidated by his pernix.

Now im not sure what I'm doing today, might get herb and fletch 99 out of the way so I have more chance for good challenges.

purekilljoy.png

Fletch 99 also done. Also - latest supplies from my road to herby 99, I should be set for some time of bossing and skilling. :)

In related news, selling 444k broad arrows.

fletch99.png

purekilljoy.png

I'm jelly of your feathers.

witchynosaur.png

Passed 30M constitution xp this morning. No pictures to post cause no drops in Arma for the last 5 hours. Not even a godshard. On the pluss side, I am getting real good at killing Kree.

I will not quit before I finally start getting something. I migth start going with RoW switch just to give me statistical chance of making some profit.

purekilljoy.png

24121.png

Been also killing the QBD during the week, I like her more than GWD tbh. Will get cash enough for Drygores then I will also get into higher lvl PVM to fund my buyables

purekilljoy.png

24121.png

Been also killing the QBD during the week, I like her more than GWD tbh. Will get cash enough for Drygores then I will also get into higher lvl PVM to fund my buyables

Told you that QBD was better. You're welcome. If you have a maul you could probably still come KK with me and ambler and octarine.

witchynosaur.png

Told you that QBD was better. You're welcome. If you have a maul you could probably still come KK with me and ambler and octarine.

I would love to go KK or Nex, if you guys would take me, I will have tetsu superior plate and legs tomorrow, need 2 more scrolls for seasinger hood, so helm will be in a few days

purekilljoy.png

I would love to go KK or Nex, if you guys would take me, I will have tetsu superior plate and legs tomorrow, need 2 more scrolls for seasinger hood, so helm will be in a few days

You can tank then so ambler dies less :) I won't be going until this weekend because I started a new job this week. So I just get on for ports, herb farming, and an overloads worth of QBD runs.

witchynosaur.png

If you've got maul & royal xbow I'd be happy for you to come along to KK or Nex tbh :)

You'd need either range/melee chest&legs switches or void + rage/melee helms so you don't lose too much accuracy.

One you get used to mage orbs you don't really take much damage at kalphite king so inventory space isnt really an issue anyway :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!