Locking that I don't agree with

Why are you people still feeding the troll?

The Tavern learned to ignore him when he gets like this months ago. For your own sake, follow our lead.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"jagex doesn't employ people that aren't white"

"yes they do i have met several employees of jagex that are indeed, not white"

"well it seems like this accusation/question has been thoroughly answered, this thread should be locked because it no longer serves a purpose but heck you could open a general thread related to the effects of racism in the workplace it's no big deal"

*nobody makes a thread, implying nobody felt the conversation needed continuing*

*person with no dog in the race feels like continuing their weird internet grudge, makes pointless topic, doesn't seem to realise he should have gotten to the part where he typed "nobody actually cares what I think" and just backspaced the entire thing*

this version of cliff note brought to you by me. phew

• Like 2

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Proof was given, if you actually look at the thread he has said that he has not seen a SINGLE coloured member in the videos.

That is not 'proof', that is called circumstantial evidence. You are using that fact in order to fit your own theory while you have NO other proof to back it up.

A 'proof' is something that you can show your statement is true beyond any reasonable doubt, but a few videos does not show the entire Jagex team, and therefore cannot constitute as 'proof'. (What you require to prove your case requires FAR beyond what you have).

If like to pull the racism card, then I suggest looking up the difference between a 'proof' and 'circumstantial evidence', and especially 'jumping to conclusions' mean. Right now I cannot find any reason for that (or in fact, this) thread to exist, in any shape or form. This is irrespective of 'skeletons' in the closets (which, in case you were wondering, does not affect the mod's action).

Putting it even more bluntly, if you have problems with the moderation team, take it up with them, or, putting it bluntly, leave.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

ITT: Ex-moderators blindly supporting the moderation with no real idea of what is actually going on. This is what I really hate about tip.it, it's a hive mind.

I hear the admins are controlling our thoughts through our computer monitors :roll:

• Like 2

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

WHO TOLD Y.....I mean, that's preposterous.

<< moderator command function: memory suppression. user: Aiel >> :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Aiel used tinfoil hat! It's super effective!

• Like 1

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png