I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

8C6HE.png

So I did a hardmode trip. That was within the first 4 kills. We're lasting until our prayer runs out in duos now - no need for food except for the odd kill where you get unlucky. Found more great tactics and strategies. :D.

09144a99bb.png

• 2 weeks later...

If you're ranging, it's highly recommended that you not bring a steel titan unless you're good at luring the TD and positioning your titan.

Steel titan only has to hit once (that hit can even be a zero) to switch the demon's prayer. This is annoying as hell when you are also ranging - considering if the titan is on any side but the west side of it's target, it will range.

09144a99bb.png

I've decided to add the Ascension bosses to my task list. However, I'm adding a twist for them - I want to make a DIY Ascension crossbow, meaning I'll have to collect the keys also. They're nice and AFK, so it'll be interesting to see how long this takes. I've gotten about 125 keys so far.

09144a99bb.png

Have fun getting ~20m range or defence xp doing that. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

May aswell use those and see how many signets you can get...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You literally run around each boss along the perimeter of a 5x5 square, using an ability at each corner. You want to stand as close to the bosses as possible, as this allows you to hit harder. Other than that it's just avoiding their lightning of death.

The exceptions to this are Quintus and Sextus; for the first you need to watch out for the lines he draws on the floor, and don't step directly onto them (you can cross them, in the same way you can cross QBD fire walls). For Sextus, you can't run in a small square because his lightning attack lasts twice as long per blast.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.