Runescape 3 or New Skill(s) ?

ACK

You rather to see new Runescape version or new rs skills ?

i think Jagex wont release new skills until full release of Runescape in summer or might comes along with it.

i personally not ready for any new skill...

so what you say ?

Personally, I don't like either of these updates. That's not because these are bad updates or anything -- they aren't. My reasons are entirely personally. I am Maxed, and I don't really want to train or grind anything again. As far as RS3, while I know it's not just graphics, I have never cared for graphics. My computer(s) have always been able to play on High Detail, yet I have always played on minimum. Once in a while I might turn on High Detail to check the novelty of certain areas, but that's about it.

Jagex already released BTS April 2013 and still NO NEW SKILL,

and jagex said there will be 2 new skills this year, probably one in summer with R3 and one by the end of this year

I'd be wagering mid-late summer for the skill (July 16th release lego). I think both updates will be good. Probably looking forward to the skill more, because it'll give an expansion to the things I can do and see a new crop of top players rise, as well as an insight into the possible second skill

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER