Best teletabs?

Rock Hard

Making some tabs for a bit of profitable mage xp - Which tabs sell the easiest?

I'm thinking it's probably more efficient to make a tab with lower profit margins if I wont have to spend hours spamming world 1 to sell them all? Previously i'd have assumed house tabs or cammy tabs, but i'm not too sure there's enough people taking advantage of portals and glories yet for their to be a massive house tab market?

And aside from that - Most profitable?

Bones to Peaches aren't an option...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

20 minutes at w2 and three cammy tabs sold, I think I should try house tabs next - hardly anyone selling these...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

have you tried zybez 07 GE?

http://forums.zybez....e-guide?id=5342

By the looks of it no one wants cammy tabs. Imo they simply aren't worth 1k ea.

Sold them for 800 each in the end, still decent profit because I got the clay for free...

But thanks for that post - Making me think maybe getting bones to peaches quickly may be the best option after all...

Rock_Hard.png

Can you use ardy tabs without the quest?

I don't think so...

Rock_Hard.png

You can use ardy tabs without doing the quest, which makes them almost vital to lazy people that haven't done it yet. I forgot they were even in the game when I suggested cammy...

All that time I never knew that and always used duel ring or skills necklace...

>_>

Edit: You'd spend less on clay making ardy tabs too... Assuming they stay double the price of cammy...

Rock_Hard.png