Kalphite queen vid, me & and my friend kill it.

-Drummer-

Just a video of me and my friend Sneezingtree killing the Kalphite queen. We don't need a big team like most people, we just go just the 2 of us and own it. We are going to kill a couple hundred of them till we get a few chains, and people usually get a chain 1 every 40 queens.

This vid shows what to bring when killing it, and that you can even kill it with only 2 people. You used to be able to solo it but they fixed the bug and its WAY harder now and you usually need a team...

Well, enjoy..

http://s39.y0usendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JIJ ... ETW3FQR8JY

copy and paste the link into browser, and change the 0 in y0usend it to an o. It cencors it when I put an o which is weird..

omg what level r u guys i just crapped my pants im level 50 and non member sad aint it? awesome video i ve heard of this but what level r u 2? im bout 2 join when they release next major update
I'm level 121 (As you can see in the video in my stat page :P) and my friend is level 123

Vid doesn't work, freezes after 4 seconds.

Try to download it again, it works fine with me.

Very impressive job guys! At your level, with attk and str pots boost, it looks like a peace of cake, lol.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

Well KQ is preety easy :? , Me and a friend kill it with no worries (Last time I went to KQ I was CB lvl 105 and he was 110), Ive even seen lvl 90's take it solo :shock: But it requires two trips to kill it once, But yeah after killing 100+ kq's in 2 days nothing good but....the last kq we killed gave us a rune chain...haha funny :x

Quit runescape...

Well KQ is preety easy :? , Me and a friend kill it with no worries (Last time I went to KQ I was CB lvl 105 and he was 110), Ive even seen lvl 90's take it solo :shock: But it requires two trips to kill it once, But yeah after killing 100+ kq's in 2 days nothing good but....the last kq we killed gave us a rune chain...haha funny :x
We kill both form in 1 trip, we don't bank till we kill it. Sometimes we can kill 4 forms in 1 trip if we hit really good like constant 34s

imposibble? vernac does hit with mellee right... how did you kill without range / mage gear?

i know it ignored armour... but never saw it ignoring prayer...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

imposibble? vernac does hit with mellee right... how did you kill without range / mage gear?

i know it ignored armour... but never saw it ignoring prayer...

The KQ's prayers don't grant her complete immunity, it's just an indicator that her defense to those attacks is high to the degree that it'd be pointless to attack her with it. But seeing as Verac's hits through armor, it still works fairly well, I guess.

Nice vid.

armegedon+1.png like it?

edit your post... and i only like self made sigs...

cuz the most ppl with that sig arnt even able to wear that stuff...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined