72-90 theiving

Wkw

Looking to get death lotus armor.

What are good ways to train? I'm looking for both the FASTEST way, and the most AFKABLE one..

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

There isn't a single method of training thieving that's "afkable" until you get to 90+ for dwarf traders (its a right click pickpocket and there's a trader that doesn't move). At 72 your best bet is blackjacking menaphite thugs, or PP. I would recommend the latter as it's far more engaging and less of a strain on your wrists. Also you get a shot at black ibis which look sweet and provides bonus thieving exp.

Stick with PP until 90 imo. Besides blackjacking you can also try Monkey Knife Fighters but its the same concept for ~the same exp/hr as blackjacking until you get to 85+.

Also note that you can still get death lotus without 90 thieving. You just have access to better lacquer special missions with the convict unlocked.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I play a lot of the time using a controller, so clicking is as easy as pressing another button for me.

But thanks. I want to get 90 theiving because I don't want to have DL months after I get the rest of everything.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I remember when I did it I would go back and forth between thugs and pyramid plunder

you do a few hours of thugs and your wrists die so you just move over to the pyramid for a few levels and then go back

once you hit 81 though i'd just go plunder all the way to 99