2013 Steam Summer Sale

Maxingmck

Contemplating on getting the Bioshock Infinite and season pass... It;s 50% off for the main game atm

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Contemplating on getting the Bioshock Infinite and season pass... It;s 50% off for the main game atm

Wait until the last day of the sale, it'll probably go lower.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Wait until the last day of the sale, it'll probably go lower.

Too late lol. Bought it at 50% off...

Also scored BL2 with all its packs and addons for $42, something i'd expect to pay for the GoTY edition anyway (if one existed).

Compulsive buyer much?

I don't know WHY i bought Bioshock though, I never got into it, not because of crappy game play or plot or graphics (in fact I am really like Infinite so far), but Bioshock gives me an obscene amount of motion sickness, I literally cannot play it for more than an hour a day, and I cannot play anything else after...

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

I don't know WHY i bought Bioshock though, I never got into it, not because of crappy game play or plot or graphics (in fact I am really like Infinite so far), but Bioshock gives me an obscene amount of motion sickness, I literally cannot play it for more than an hour a day, and I cannot play anything else after...

I blame hype.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition was up for community voting, but lost out to system shock 2. Not knocking SS2 (brilliant game) - but some steam users really need to stop voting for the cheapest game :P

Luck be a Lady

Bought Just Cause 2 for 2.99E.

And "why", people will ask?

Just Cause!

(see what I did there)

Nah, I can't see anything. I know, I know, I'm probably the only one... so feel free to make fun... Just Cause!

I probably won't buy anything this year, since it would take quite a bit of effort to find a usable credit card, and that's about the only way I could pay.

I blame hype.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition was up for community voting, but lost out to system shock 2. Not knocking SS2 (brilliant game) - but some steam users really need to stop voting for the cheapest game :P

Why does hype have anything to do with suffering from Motion sickness?

tim_chenw2.png

I blame hype.

Why does hype have anything to do with suffering from Motion sickness?

I think he might have been talking about why you got this game.

^ That would explain it yes.

Portal 2 is up for 75% off in case anyone was waiting for it, it'll be on for another day, it's the Daily sale.

tim_chenw2.png

Picked up Borderlands 2, AoE II HD and Sniper V2 Zombies. Wanted to get BFBC2 and 'Nam but it was just a flash sale and I missed it.

I got duplicates of the "Reus" trading card, if anyone needs it I'll trade for it, just PM me your Steam name.

I think I have to hold strong on this one. I might see something I 'need', might not. I did just get alpha protocol though (amazing game), so I should be good.

The one I do want to watch for is if Arma 3 goes on sale for some reason. At some point, the Arma online play is going to switch mostly to that, so I'll need it sooner or later.

BG: EE has been on sale soooo many times on Gamersgate, GMG and Amazon and cheaper there too. Also, if one's going to play BG, go original.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

^ sounds remarkably like me, except, skip the conch part if I already have its original (in case of DLC), its prequel (in case of stuff like BL2, etc), or in very rare cases, its sequel (as in case of Company of Heroes).

tim_chenw2.png

I've gotten Universe Sandbox and Just Cause 2 thus far, spending $5. I'm quite happy. Looking to pick up a couple more games and I'll be set.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I've gotten Universe Sandbox and Just Cause 2 thus far, spending $5. I'm quite happy. Looking to pick up a couple more games and I'll be set.

It's impossible not to be reminded of the South Park episode "Something Walmart This Way Comes." I'm on the verge of buying JC2 as well, and I already freaking have it on Xbox.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Also, if one's going to play BG, go original.

Now now, whilst I won't disagree with this statement. I feel that playing the original version of Baldur's Gate is like shooting yourself in the foot in terms of game-play experience. Both BG:EE and BG have the same story - and somewhat the same mechanics (apart from changes implemented in BG2 such as kits and certain spells *cough* aganazzar's scorcher). BG:EE is a refined, relatively bug-free, version which you are still able to mod. For that reason, I prefer playing BG:EE - the only thing I don't like is the Ring of Evermemory :P

Also - it is the first time to my knowledge that BG:EE has gone on sale on Steam - and I'd quite like people, who have never played it, to play it :P

Luck be a Lady

May have been due to the underwater aspect of it. I personally haaaaaate being underwater in any game, so I didn't get very far in the first Bioshock.

But don't worry, Infinite has something way worse than water to mess with your head.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!