Am I being Ratted?

Miss Lioness

When I loaded Runescape game, my browsers said this: "Rats! Something was snagged. [ignore] or [Reload]"

I have a pretty good anti-virus and anti-malware scanner and I already had a virusscan done yesterday and they only found some ad stuff.

If I were to be ratted, how would I then find it and get rid of it?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I think in this particular case, it's just being used as an expression and you aren't actually being ratted.

It usually shows discontent, disappointment or that something hasn't went as expected. Given that there are so many other options to convey this (damn, drats, bugger, shit, d'oh, oops and plenty of swear words), it's not seen/heard too often I guess.

I know it's something to do with Chrome. I've only ever seen it pop up on an NRL (Australian Rugby League) site I use, a reload usually fixes it and it doesn't come back. No help I can offer past that.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod