Rating Avatars Game

Birdboy60

0/10 get an avatar before you post here.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

It's so cool that you can't see it

6/10 =P

wow really? you love spamming these forums, don't you?

0/10

Of course

I really did try to upload an avatar, but it didn't work or something. I should have it up tomorrow.

I really did try to upload an avatar, but it didn't work or something.

Lame-o. I'm inclined to agree, your posting in a thread for rating avatars without having an avatar...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

5/10 for your avatar. (Doesn't really match you and your style of posting and opinions :P)

It does when I'm being friendly, but it doesn't when I'm debating. And I'm always debating on these forums :P

3/10, not a big family guy fan.

DeviledEgg24.png

2/10

At least you have something there :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I've seen better?

6/10

It really isn't that great. I'm surprised you still didn't something else yet =P

yeah I'm not about to get an avatar which focuses on the lower parts #-o

0/10

One word.

Implants.

I've seen better?

6/10

It really isn't that great. I'm surprised you still didn't something else yet =P

yeah I'm not about to get an avatar which focuses on the lower parts #-o

0/10

One word.

Implants.

10/10 family guy rocks...

one phrase:

TIG OL BITTIES!! :lol:

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

2/10

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

3/10

DeviledEgg24.png