Other Time Zones:

• 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm BST
  • 1 pm EDT
  • 12 pm CDT
  • 11 am MDT
  • 10 am PDT
  • 3 am AUS (on the 11th)

I expect to be here for several hours (aiming for 3-4, at least), so don't worry if you can't be there right at the start :)

Friends Chat: Levells

[pending]blu_1376154000[/pending]

Server and Location

Server will be announced nearer to the time of event. - Meet outside Saradomin GWD boss door (get kill count before the start of event to be ready to enter).

The Boss

Saradomin GWD.

Coinshare will be active.

The best spot to get kill count is by killing any Saradomin follower, such as Mages, Warriors, Knights, and Priests in the main area near the entrance. Alternately you can enter the Saradomin encampment and get KC there. Note that any monsters attacked will target you (unlike before the EoC when they would stay in combat with any NPC's they were attacking). For this reason you may need some food/prayer while getting KC. Please note that if you die during the events TMHT members will bless your grave, but we cannot accept responsibilty for any items lost. Please do not take any items that you are not willing to lose!

•  

Inventory & Equipment

As she no longer has a specific weakness, feel free to hack at her with your favorite style!

Requirements

60 Agility or Strength is required to access the God Wars Dungeon.

70 Agility is required to enter the Saradomin Encampment.

40 kill count is needed to enter the Boss room.

Saradomin item (Optional: and Zamorak) while getting kill count

•  

Tactics

A Saradomin item is ESSENTIAL whilst getting kill count in the Saradomin area! A Zamorak item is also recommended for complete safety in the area.

She attacks with Melee and Magic, both of which can hit very hard and very fast. Her magic attack will hit everyone in the room.

Use soulsplit if you have it. Otherwise, use whatever protection prayer will help most with your style of combat (for instance, if you are maging you have good defence against melee but are weak to ranged, so use protect ranged). Use regenerate/rejuvenate to funnel your adrenaline into your health after the kill.

If maging, please do not use blood spells, as she will now be enraged and grow stronger.

Friend Chat Ranks

The Main host will be the Chat owner, or will have a Gold Star in the chat.

Silver stars are CO HOSTS.

Bronze Stars are other TMHT members.

Please note all three of these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should we need to.

If you need assistance, feel free to Private message a Host/Co-host, or ask in the chat. All leaders are happy to help you with gear choices and inventory setups, should you be unsure of what to bring.

•  

Hope to see you all there!

since i havent bossed since EOC came out, i'll come and give it a shot. safer with TIP.it'ers than a bunch of randoms!

Would cls+offhand rapier or maul be better? and what abilities should i use?

(maxed melee, ovl, ss+ turm, full bandos)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Maul will probably be better as less of its abilities are combo attacks which rely on the target to be stationary (unless SGWD tactics have changed that much).

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'll be there. Been itching to go for a while. Meleeing with drygores in tetsu!

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I'll be there. Been itching to go for a while. Meleeing with drygores in tetsu!

i not jelly. not at all... *cough*

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

Most written guides are (very) out of date, sadly. And Youtube either has idiots who don't know what they're doing/talking about or solo guides w/ virtus or drygores. Or at least, I didn't come across anything useful.

Pretty much, just know that she attacks with melee and magic, her magic attack can hit everyone in the room. As long as you've got royal+ for armor and lvl 70+ weapons, that's good enough in my book. Did a duo with lvl 70 magic weapons after her last update for lulz, it was fine.

how big are the teams going to be for those who go? or will it be a huge mass of players?

No idea, really. I suppose if there's 20 people that show up, we'll see if people want to branch off into another team, but it'll probably just be one group.

5am? No thanks, I rather have my sleep.

Good luck though :D

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

alright, got my 40 kc, yak is filled up, and my maul is eager to get the rust off it from months in the bank. and MY BODY IS READY.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

alright, got my 40 kc, yak is filled up, and my maul is eager to get the rust off it from months in the bank. and MY BODY IS READY.

Same, sitting outside the door now :P just housework until then....

5am? No thanks, I rather have my sleep.

Good luck though :D

I will come, might be a bit later because of dinner. :)

Neos, not an early riser? haha. Don't worry guys, I've got 5 hours of ovls/yaks in my invy :D feel free to pop in the fc when you're awake/out of dinner to double check we're still there.