F2p Probs

mlskid

Alright, so I started back at Uni, got settled into everything and am now back to playing after having quit my subscription because I just can't really be consistent in playing enough. So what I was wondering was what were some of the best ways to train certain things in f2p so that way when I come back to playing members during winter and next summer I can go out and train the rest of my stats up as well.

Stats I'm looking at specifically would be:

Fishing

Crafting

Firemaking

Woodcutting

Smithing

Mining

And all of those are really in order of what I would be doing them as far as achieving goals. I like to be cheap but I don't mind spending money if I have to. Also I would like to get into flipping some things and I only have about 36m to work with but I've never flipped before so maybe some advice on that as well.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Fishing - fly fishing in Barbarian village

Put salmon and trout on your ability bar for easy dropping

Crafting - either hard leather boots or making jewelery (-4 to +4 gp/exp)

Cutting gems works but is super expensive (-20 gp/exp or more)

Firemaking - bonfires with maples (-.2 gp/exp)

Yews if you want to spend a lot more for faster exp/h (2 gp/exp)

Woodcutting - power chopping willows at Draynor, crafting guild, or Rimmington

Yews work for profit but aren't competative for exp until after 95

Smithing - smelting profits but is slow

Making the best platebody you can is fast but expensive

Mining - iron ore in the dwarven mine, banking in the resource dungeon

Power mining iron anywhere else is good for exp/h

The above post covered it all quite nicely, but i'd like to add:

Woodcutting:

Willows w/ urns up to at least 92

Maples w/ urns 92+ (optional, Woodcutting Island Resource Dungeon)

Smithing:

Superheating Rune bars when you hit 85 smithing+ for 500-1100 profit / bar (40-75k exp/hr)

Or Artisans Workshop (around 3gp/exp, afkable, 35k/hr average doing Iron Ingot I)

Mining:

Powermining Iron w/ urns at 4 rock locations (Rimmington, Wilderness Hobgob Mine, Varrock Mine - between 45k/hr and 50k/hr)

----

For flipping, start with resources if you only have 36m to work with (+15%, -15% test each and every one until you find an item you like). After you get comfortable with it and have around 50m Cash pile, start doing Squeal of Fortune Rares as well (not the Fish Mask), and keep going. When you are 100m+ cash pile, start doing Rares. That would be my advice :P

Good luck :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

buy membership with bonds when you think you'll have more time to play, it'll only take 2-3 hours of playtime to make back the money you spent on the bond.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Everything has been covered pretty well.  To add to the Woodcutting suggestion, I would say powerchop at Rimmington (few/no people there) and remember that you can drag logs out of your inventory to drop them (makes it fast/easy to drop since you can't place them in your ability bar and spam-drop like with other skills, and I like to avoid right-clicking things at all costs).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Like aiel said, you should really just buy a bond or two and exchange them for membership. F2P training is very inefficient and you will save time and money if you get membership.

QBD is easy money at your levels, if you don't know how to kill her just watch some guides and keep on trying, that worked for me ;)

Good luck!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]