Viz the Legend

My Blog

Hello Tip.it forum users!

jp93.png

~~About me and this blog~~

My name is Jacek, I'm from Poland and i play RuneScape since 23.12.2005. Before Dungeoneering came out i didn't really enjoy anything in RS, I just wanted to get some 99s. In late 2011 when I joined DungeoneeringSweepers my RS career has changed. Dung was that what I whole that time needed in RS. Many people from that clan taught me everything i know about DG and I'm very happy i could been there. My biggest problem in DG was everyone in team were maxed and I'm almost always lowest total :P Now i decided to go on Max Cape and that's why I started this blog. I enjoyed RS again and I will put here screenies of level ups/funny floors/maybe some DG records (im hoping to get some of them in future :D) 

~~My RS account now~~

I Have long way to get Max Cape and open all doors in dg, but I think I'm going to get it one day! :)

My skills:

-29.11.2013-

41vg.png

~~ 90s Cape~~

Mining 90/90 1.03.2014

Agility 81/90

Smithing 90/90 7.12.2013

Fishing 84/90

Thieving 90/90 23.02.2014

Firemaking 90/90  11.01.2014

Fletching 70/90

Farming 77/90

Hunter 74/90

Summoning 89/90

Divination 87/90

Last update: 09/03/2014

At this moment my goal is to bank 90 smithing (got 88 banked already) and I will get that smithing on platebodies. Before going for Max Cape which is my very long term goal I'm aiming on 90s Cape. After smithing I would finish 90 Divination, and then Agil+Mining. Somebody told me i could get smithing faster in Falador on other method, but i spent literally 1.5 year only dunging, so I'm little outdated with new skilling methods :P

My bank is poor :( At this moment I've got 54M in pouch, and 27K mithril bars :D That's all, excluding 9K Overloads (1) which I use slowly for DG. Dung is also my only moneymaking method, because when I love dung and people pay for it, it's the best what i could choose :D

Instead of Max Cape I am also slowly getting 200M dung xp (177.7M at this moment). It will take some time to get 200, because I mostly do 0-prestige floors. (c1 rushes are really boring :D)

~~Other Goals~~

-Key sub7 floor 13%-

3f8h.png

-Key sub6 floor 13%-

-Get sub5 floor 13%-

hfGVqmC.png

3 sec off time I want to get :\

Thanks for reading this blog, I will put here many pic's from game :)

So wish me good luck, and have fun reading this!

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

Today first thing I did on RS was selling set of C1s, which got me 178M DG exp. :)

iymn.png

After that I went smithing again and got 85 level in this interesting skill :D

6yaf.png

That should be everything for today. I am going to sell some floors more, pheraps I will get 180M xp today :P

Have a nice day!

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

As most of DGS members I tolerate everyone if they like constructive criticism, and want to learn :) Feel free to add and pm me in game for DG :P I mostly sell floors now in w77 :D

Hi Zerobat, i miss you bro!  :wub:

Btw, i am so tired... Did duo with 1way mono, then books, ramooke, ghosts, hunt ferret and color ferrets... Next one was better, but that bad one killed me totally  :wacko:

I won't get 180m goal today, but I'll try to get 86 smith  |^_^|

~~Viz

@edit

@Doctor. Leeches pay 150k ea c1s if they have to tele for end or 300k ea c1s when they can completely afk :D Welcome to 2k13 dg when it's great moneymaking :P I do c1s for myself and get 4.5m for that XD

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

Today I am going to study whole day and semi-afk smithing >.<

qesp.png

Smith is so booooooooooring if you do it more than 1hr :s

BTW I just got 2350 total which im very proud of :)

8l1z.png

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

Last thing I did today in rs :)

w4oy.png

I bought today also 16500 adamant bars which I need for 88-90 Smithing later :)

My next goal is to sell some floors and earn 13m more. After that I will be able to buy almost 17k magic logs for 90 fm! :)

90s Cape... I am coming for you!

Good night TIF users  :wub:

• Like 1

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

I am Devil of Skilling :D

k5im.png

As you can see almost 10k mithril bars till 88 smith, then i can do 16k500 addy ones for my dreamed 90!

Today I had not enought time for RS, because of school 8:10-15:20 and english classes after school 16:30-17:50 :P I was really tired when i got back to home, but I do enjoy learning english! :)

In RS I did only like 50k smithing XP and did 2 warp floors :) Greeting for my friend AmgKelly who let me into her party ^-^ Time was not great (13;15), but we still had fun :D After her warp i keyed one high warp without leeches (11;52) <shame on me>. I am worried i can't spawn any good map anymore :( On that sub12 we had portals/2 blocks/crit vines.

For anyone who read this blog, remember to have fun dging, because it can be great spended time! :-)

Good night TIF buddies!  :wub:

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

Hi!

Today I decided to stop skilling for a while and go back to DG :D On Saturday I will get trial for better rank in my Sui/Leech fc, so this week mostly I will be practicing on minimalising my micro mistakes in DG :P I did only few warps today (one warp till reset :DDDD) and noprested few occs with fc friends :>

I got this as a pic for you today:

83e2.png

I think it's funny, because i noprested 90% of my exp and now I feel preasure on 200M haha ;)

Thanks for reading and following my blog to some nice people in here :-)

Good night!  :wub:

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

That xp/h :D

eamh.png

Today I was tired after school, so instead of smithing I did few warps with friends :D

Tommorow I'll get 180m milestone :)

Good night TIF members :-)

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

Saturday - Smithingday?

Morning I got 88 smith which was level needed to use adamant bars :)

l342.png

Then I liked xp/h with addy platebodies and i did whole lvl :D

qmuq.png

If I already got 2 lvls today, why not 3?

hrxa.png

@Sorry for bad pic's 2 and 3, but on half of screen I was watching some movies, to don't get completely bored :D

I've got 17k Magic Logs for 90FM, but I don't feel now like I would do FM, so my next 90 goal is mining!

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

20k till 77 Mining and coal deposit spot :D I'm at coal truck spot for now, because I don't have quest for Lava Flow Mine... It's so slow here :(

Today was important day for me, because I left 3bo for my home-clan DGS. I just felt like I want be in there again and all of my dgs friends were happy of my come-back. This clan has really great members! :) (You can know that, because few of them are forum mods here :D )

We did few floors together and it was great fun for me, I could feel again like in old good days :)

elyr.png

ebmj.png

wwi8.png

n0cu.png

I'm proud of this 7:00 aba, because map wasn't great and I had to solo barrel room. Time still decent :)

Have good night TIF people :)

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

I finally got 77 Mining, so I tried out LRC Minig Spot... It's awesome compared to coal truck spot which I was using till 77 :D

70e8.png

Good night!!!  :wub:

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

Im too lazy to get there seriously. I would rather semi-afk in LRC between dungs, than waiting for WB team, getting there and worrying if idiots will not kill me :P

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

Hi!

On my way to 90 Mining i managed to get 83 today :)

g59d.png

For rest of time today i was dunging with clanmates, so here are screens of 2 best floors from today.

06c3.png

3l0f.png - Blink boss, monolith and colour ferrets...

This day also I got 184M dg xp :)

af0t.png

I hope to get 84 Mining tommorow! :)

Have good night followers of this blog.

~Viz

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png