Finally a WIP (Updated AGAIN!

teenageloser33

highalch3tx.png

Update:

highalch5vn.png

Update 2:

highalch6gz.png

So I decided to start this WIP, going to be holding a magic bow in his extended hand it's going to be melting, through, and turning into GP. Not sure on the background, I'll have to think about that. What ya think?

highalch3tx.png

Update:

highalch5vn.png

So I decided to start this WIP, going to be holding a magic bow in his extended hand it's going to be melting, through, and turning into GP. Not sure on the background, I'll have to think about that. What ya think?

That's some nice little lineart you got there. :)

liking it so far, muscles and front hand seem to have issues, but at a guess I'd say tht'd clear up with shading.

Can't wait to see finished result

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

highalch6gz.png

So a small and tiny update for what I'm looking at for a background, gonna have people in the background going about there lives, at market stalls and what not. Still quite a bit of work to do as you can see, anything specific you'd guys like to see in there? I'm up for adding some stuff you guys would like to see.

Edit: I know the buildings look jaggy in the back but that's cause some come out a bit further then the others. Don't want it being monotonous and repetative.