fight caves

vleademir

So i have never gotten a firecape and I just changed my slayer task to 280 and figured I would give it a try, plus it might prep me a little bit for doing kiln in the near future. I was just wondering the fastest/most efficient method to the caves. Stats are in sig. I have arma, bandos, gano, rcb, crapier, arcane stream, staff of light

Vlead.png

Water magic (ice blitz) and max mage attack, bring some overloads (6-8 doses), renewals, maybe an adrenaline potion or two for use with Sunshine and then prayer pots + emergency food.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Pretty much what Q said, the longest thing in it is probably just waiting on spawns while you destory the monsters. It's ridiculously easy since EOC. Honestly I wouldn't even personally bother with the adrenaline pots unless you really think they are necessary. Just bring some prayer pots(supers if you have them) and then ovls with renewals and you'd be good.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I have a question. So the caves were extremely easy but i died on jad because of the healers. I thought all i had to do was get them to attack me and then they wouldnt heal jad but they continued to heal him. Also they were extremely hard to kill and my fingers just fumbled and i hit the wrong prayer. I was using barrage on jad because i figured the multi-target would be beneficial. 

Vlead.png

That stinks man, but don't worry. If you want to make it cake, just use momentum without abilities for him. once the healers spawn, lure them away and kill them. I wrote advice for someone about this a while ago I think, let me see if I can find the thread...

Edit: Found the link it can be accessed http://forum.tip.it/topic/320154-fire-cape-help/page-2 there. For information about Jad there are posts on page 2 that should be really helpful with some guides and such

Edited by mlskid

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

Don't, if you're at all unfamiliar with doing the fight caves it can be a bit tricky. Useful things to keep in mind during the jad wave are stay in a safe spot. Prioritize things like this, Prayer always comes first after you hear the noise/see him preparing for an attack. Then focus on healers if they are there and killing them. Lastly and something I honestly wouldn't even worry about would be your ability rotation. If you're just looking for getting the cape i would log out when you get to his level, then log back in and activate momentum immediately after you put on your mage/range prayer. When he spawns you should be in the spot in my picture and from then just focus on doing one thing at a time. Whenever he is about to attack stop doing anything and concentrate only on his attack and hit the prayer first. even if you get hit once, make sure you pay attention to his next attack before eating. Eating doesn't do any good if you get hit again :P

For a more visual bit of information on what I'm talking about look at the second video Polar posted on that previous thread, around 6:00 should be where you want to look to see what is best for when the healers spawn.

Edited by mlskid

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

I was in the same boat as u, but I had vamp aura and used mage, and I just stayed at the entrance and let them come to me, I did it only used 1 food,  its really not hard, just rember to wach jad and get his healers off, with your stats u could do it ez