Drygores

Goku501

It really depends on what your killing, personally i dont think the gp difference is worth the extra tiny dps. What i do prefer though is dual maces or a MHM and a OHR. you'll want a mace for the prayer bonus it gives ( main-hand only).

Runescape is a haven..

Longs are also better at Overrides, plenty of good looking longswords but next to no maces or rapiers.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Tbh other than longs for overrides ans maces for prayer I don't think it really matters at all which drygores you use.

T80 weapons are strong enough that you can ignore the smaller nuances of weakness and just go for melee, range or mage accordingly for max DPS

By the time you hit T90 it really does not matter at all.

The only monsters remotely strong enough for it to matter are the true top end bosses and they are all 'no weakness' anyway so it makes no difference.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

thing I noticed tho, was I had dual maces first, and I tried at qbd, and I kept missing.. and I mean a lot.. was annoying, and I got dual rapiers and I noticed I don't miss that much really, so im guessing maces are more of a pvm weapon?

QBD had her defences buffed a while back, it is not uncommon for Drygore in general to miss somewhat frequently. It is also pretty common that you run 1 qbd where you can't hit if your life depended on it, and the next you plow through her as if her defences suddenly dissappeared.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I used to have dual rapier since I did Frosts for cash, but since I don't boss and haven't done Frosts in a while I switched to maces.

I couldn't be happier as I do let a few auto-attacks in here and there and the speed difference is very noticeable!

I don't know much about bossing but KK is weak to stab, so rapier for him would be good if you want to do him.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Raps look ugly but yea get urself raps unless u want prayer bonus get maces i prefer ls but i only use it for kk and slayer although i do switch to raps whenever needed to for slayer :)... Just need maces to complete the set :p

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png