Does my old method of killing steel dragons still work?

Blaze The Movie Fan

no, the accuracy on that is way way too low. at the VERY least you could use a grifolic or master wand. Treachery is fairly cheap now and a better choice than both.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• 1 month later...

I have no idea why guy guys suggested that I use a water spell, fire wave does more damage than water surge against these dragons.

Anyway, I am happy that killing steel dragons was made easier. No longer do I have to run around to avoid iron dragons which was annoying, I can just hit steel dragons as soon as I see them and I couldn't be happier about that. =D

Thanks for the help, guys. Now that killing steel dragons is easier and quicker to do than it used to be, I am definitely doing it more often, which is awesome as they are some of my favorite monsters to fight.

We suggested water because they are weak to water and water spells will do much better against them.

Admittedly to see the full force of this you need ice barrage, but fire wave certainly won't do more damage than water surge.

Fire wave caps out at 720 dmg whilst water surge goes to 816, not to mention these amounts directly feed into abilities effecting their dmg too.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have no idea why guy guys suggested that I use a water spell, fire wave does more damage than water surge against these dragons.

Anyway, I am happy that killing steel dragons was made easier. No longer do I have to run around to avoid iron dragons which was annoying, I can just hit steel dragons as soon as I see them and I couldn't be happier about that. =D

Thanks for the help, guys. Now that killing steel dragons is easier and quicker to do than it used to be, I am definitely doing it more often, which is awesome as they are some of my favorite monsters to fight.

I had this feeling when returning to EOC from quitting in 09. I'm like ughhhh all this crap is too fricken complicated.... Oh wait... Everything is really easy now, provided you get the hang of it.

After a while all these new necessities, such as the requirement to wield a wand/staff to cast magic, doesn't seem like a big deal, because you can cast 3k ice barrages and only use 8 blood runes.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge