a good week for randoms :)

neogeo0823

well, i can definately say that this has been the best week i have ever had when it comes to randoms. so far this week i have gotten 5 WOMs, my first maze and prison pete, a sandwich lady, two drunken dwarves, a rock golem, a capn hand, genie, highway man, and a swarm of bees.

thats more randoms in one week than i have gotten in the past two months. i got some really nice rewards, to. i got 400 iron arrows, 200 steel arrows, 3 rubies, a diamond, about 5kgp, as well as the usual kebabs and sandwiches.

has anyone else been as lucky with randoms this week? or was it just my time for some random back pay? post what interesting or unusual randoms you guys have gotten this or last week and any really good rewards you got from them.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Well recently when I have been training

skills such as mining I have had a lot of

rock golems and swarms. I recieved my

first sandwich lady whilst making wine and

that's about it. I haven't had any randoms to brag about.

ermm dr ford has been removed from the game...

how is that possible?

err... D'oh! tip.it needs to revise their randoms guide. i was looking up the official name for the golem (rock golem) and i mustve accidentaly hit the scroll bar and confused myself :oops:

ill go take that out of there now

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Last month I had a good random week, 4 sandwhich lady's 2 within an hour and 3 frogs, thats about all to mention though

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

powermining for ever...

im getting mutch rondoms there...

about:

7 golems, 4 mom, 1 frog, 5 drunk dwarfs

and more of those.... and that only in 1 day (without lost pic axe head etc)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

it hasnt been too much a randomish week for me though..i got some dwarves and golems,also swarms.no good people though..never got a quiz or a maze or a mime..also got a chicken this week...Bwuuaaaaak!

and by the way its MOM(Mysterious Old Man) ,NOT WOM(Weird Old Man?)

random events......and ye are saying this week or something had more events than normal? and still, i have to break the news....that this week was not special. theres no need to brag about the random events that happened to you. its random, so there was no real need to make this topic. and the only events that i get bad ones, and i still live on! the sandwich lady hates me coz i didnt get her stuff the first time, maybe thats why she never appears to me....oh well.

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

4 birds nests in 5 minutes just now. Yep, they did something.

update: 5 nests in 10 minutes, though I didn't get the last one because I'm doing my English essay at the same time.

I also have been getting many Birds Nests this week, I got atleast 10 of them and most of them contained Curry and Banana plants, I also got 2 eggs.