Fastest exp in these four skills?

Yak-scythe

Wondering for fast ways to train:

Thieve (lvl 70) 

Crafting (lvl71)

Hunter(lvl 75)

Fishing (lvl 88)

With fishing i'd rather not do c2's.. perhaps more afk stuff but i cant decide between fly fishing or barb fishing.

Runescape is a haven..

If you want to avoid C2s, then probably barb fishing (60k ish an hour at your level, I'd guess?)

Hunter would be Jadinkos, do the weekly Herbitat rotations to get full Witchdoctor which will also get you some nice exp and vines. Common jadinkos (green ones) are probably 150k or so an hour.

Crafting, ideally would be battlestaves (~10gp/xp): this is a big moneydrain. 

Thieving would be PP or blackjacking for 150k ish exp/hour.

Divine cavefish bubbles give a lot of fishing xp, if you have a few friends with the level to make them you can probably get around 30k+ xp per day from them (multiple bubbles will be required for reaching daily limit).

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Thanks guys, do you have any rather decent guides about herblore habitat? i kinda have a little understanding about it.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/281681-herblore-habitat/

Best guide there is. It's really simple once you start doing it. 

Thieving I would focus on PP instead of blackjacking because my wrists can't take it. If you haven't unlocked the circus thieving event you should. 

For crafting I would put in orders now for feathers and coifs, make a 1:1 AHK script and make feather headdresses for 400 k exp/hr. It just takes a while to fill the orders but it was like 4 gp/exp when I did it. 

I would just do fish flingers 2x per day for ~40 k exp while you're working on thieving. Use your divine locations on woodcutting.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Thanks guys, do you have any rather decent guides about herblore habitat? i kinda have a little understanding about it.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/281681-herblore-habitat/

Best guide there is. It's really simple once you start doing it. 

Thieving I would focus on PP instead of blackjacking because my wrists can't take it. If you haven't unlocked the circus thieving event you should. 

For crafting I would put in orders now for feathers and coifs, make a 1:1 AHK script and make feather headdresses for 400 k exp/hr. It just takes a while to fill the orders but it was like 4 gp/exp when I did it. 

I would just do fish flingers 2x per day for ~40 k exp while you're working on thieving. Use your divine locations on woodcutting.

With feather headresses being 50 craft exp each, that'd require you make 8k of them an hour. How would that work?

Vmser.png

Headdresses are like.... 15 gp/exp each if you don't re-sell the final product.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”