A question about dg journals...

Sy_Accursed

It's been bugging me lately that I have a few holes in my dg journals.

Some are simple enough - the end of bilrach, last few misc and the 5th kalger pertain to floors I can't reach.

But notably I am missing 5 and 8 in Marm and Thok despite having 1-4 6,7 and 9.

Does anyone know if these are tied to specific floors/bosses?

The content of 5 certainly would imply its tied to Lexcius, but I've bashed him in so many times now it seems odd I've never seen it.

Anybody got any sage wisdom on where I should be looking to get these missing parts or is it just blind luck (and mine sucking)?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's probably related to a bracket of floors, but I can't help you on which.

They're boss drops though, right? Could try running a theme/set of floors a few times and see if you get lucky, if not move on to the next.

AFAIK M+T 1 to 5 are found over floors 1 to 35.

gl gl

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I thought Marm and Thok letters were random Monster drops? That's where I tend to see them. Unless there are multiple different M+T, in which case just ignore me. I've never actually looked/Hunted for pages/journals.

• Like 1

Never really searched for journals, but perhaps you could just c1 all the floors a few times to find em ? But on second thoughts you would sacrifice a lot of xp like that so might be worth just keeping an eye out for it while u dg normally

Exp_Nerd.png

I thought Marm and Thok letters were random Monster drops? That's where I tend to see them. Unless there are multiple different M+T, in which case just ignore me. I've never actually looked/Hunted for pages/journals.

Yeah, I think you're right. I mixed them up with Bilrach's journal somehow.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Marm and Thok drop from random monsters in floors.  Have fun grinding Abandoneds all day.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Guess I need to try doing lots of c2 or 3 furnished and occs to find em then, unless they are kind enough to turn up for me in regular training.

Assuming 5 is furnished due to lexcius link and 8 occult cause, it mentions occult, but I spose they could be in ab2 or warped.

Just seems so odd I've missed them, all the rest have filled out so naturally thus far - aside from 10, which makes sense since I haven't done a huge amount of warped floors compared to the rest.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue