5.5m agil xp gained today, now level 112. Time for sleep... it is well deserved.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

c18c1e5ebf.png

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm not sure whether it is worth trying to go for 114 Agility this weekend or not. I've got another 4.5m xp that I'd need to get in like 13 hours. Not possible I don't think.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

e50086140c.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Not really actually. I got most of my xp from laps. I wasn't doing the 45 second method, so I was only getting 40 procs per hour instead of like 70-80.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

799146f36f.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I already have one so I sold it. I'm not one of those people that keeps a loot tab or anything.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Read the OP. =p

1971b567f6.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah. I'll probably get 120 agility since it is a lot less effort than any of my other goals.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

f0da6fd678.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I love getting these....

ZLJKE6X.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Seeing as that "person" lives in Russia, it would be a safe bet that nothing would come of it.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

61065f2ea3.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

This man is a gentleman and a scholar.

9c01c2997f.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I NEED ONE OF THESE.... FOR REASONS!

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

960ed70401.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

hUhIRS8.png

Shame he didn't get comp, trim, and 120 dg all at once. That would have been a triple.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”