0e6d2126d7.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Great drops and Blog! :D

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

It is going to buy me about 2k silverhawk feathers...... Lord have mercy on my bank.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Na, they're way too expensive atm. I'm just going to wait a while for the price to go down a bit.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

That was our Spectral.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Me every time I go on the Reddits.

x30ejtc.gif

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

This took wayyy longer than it should have.

7d240fb6cd.png

EDIT:

THEN JAGEX GOES AND PISSES IN MY CHEERIOS AND MAKES IT TO WHERE YOU CAN'T KEEPSAKE THE RAPIER????????

EDIT:EDIT:

77e6ef2756.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm partial to frosted Cheerios myself.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

2acf4895b7.png

d24b1e6570.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Not Tempest Gloves, but I'll take it.

7d2d512c80.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I'd rather just have the armor than money seeing as money is really easy to come by, but the armor isn't.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

mfw ppl spend 25k teci on ability bc they don't want to buy it with money........................

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I bought 2 of the 15k abilities with Teci because they were 80m at the time and there was a huge debate as to whether the inferior pieces actually increase drop rate. However, I've just been buying armor now.

The worst people are those who buy the 25k ability to sell for money instead of buying the armor pieces.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

d5be054f69.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

There was a miscommunication and we all brought Potion Share. XD

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”