7a0bf7a42f.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

b6e9d3c802.png

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Did some DKS with Slinky.

df2ceef5c3.png

6b702247fc.png

b4ec3827e0.png

Then we go to Graardor and he gets the pet. Kind of salty it wasn't a drop we could share.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Duo'd the first and solo'd the second.

8574592f8f.png

6349788d31.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Not really, I'm still working on gearing up with essential equipment at this point. That bow isn't mine and that staff isn't mine either lmao. I'm still about 250 dry at Graardor, so I'll take any of those rings I can get.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Time for red now.

7cca64e83c.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

APPARENTLY WHEN YOU DIE WITH THE QUIVER ON IT MAKES YOU LOSE SOME OF YOUR AMMO??????

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I have nex boots, but I forgot to include them. I also have all of the t90 power armor sets too.

I also changed my signature. XD

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

After about ~350 kill dry.

bd2e1adb0f.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

4a3eb12ff3.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

c25400048e.png

Some day....

47e1730215.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

083e3850a2.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

what the [bleep]..

is this your first time at spider?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

No. I'm just really bad at it and hate it. I think I have like 60-70 kills or something.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Pnecks and I have a mutually beneficial relationship... I use like 1-2 per kill, but having 6 in the inventory just looks a lot nicer.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Omg...

First off: if I may: don't use so many brews. I bring about 12 brews total (8 in inventory, and like 4 or 6 in Yak depending) and then I use rocks for the rest. If you do the 1 eat method whre you eat the rocktail and brew in one bite, it is far more beneficial then eating three doses of brews. 

I know you didn't ask for my advice, nor am I really sure why I gave it. But as a man of integrity, I cannot remove what I already have written.

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yak has only rocktails in it. I think I used like 2 brews that kill. I really hate using brews as they are so expensive, but I just have a bad habit of not updating my inventory presets to match current day brew prices.

On another note, I can't RockBrew since I don't have the food on my action bar, and I'm not all that fast with the mouse either.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

eb033393f4.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I BROUGHT LESS PNECKS ARE U HAPPY?????/??

115263d331.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”