It has been a long ride, but I finally achieved 99 in all skills. I never would have imagined that I would reach this point, but here I stand.

This post goes out to all of those of you who have been a large influence in my RuneScape career thus far.

Jon/Dragonxd40 (Life Restart) - You introduced me to this game, and none of this would be possible without you

Ethan/Pikman S (Morshu) - You have been my playing mate and best friend for many years now and motivated me to get max cape

Chris/Sword1012 (Chrxstxan) - You kept me company playing late at night and we have always been there for each other

Cain/Burned Agent (Xiu) - You have been nothing but kind to me lending me money, gear, and teaching me how to PvM

Jeremy/Jeremy841 (JeRambo) - You got me into warbanding which lead to me getting 99 in those skills, couldn't have done it without you

And I can't forget all of my Harpy friends over in ISE keeping me here around the Tip.It community. 

c3612ff1a6.png

8f468db440.png

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Wooohoo!! Grats again man :D. Thanks for the shout out. 

Hope you'll keep warbanding?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Wooohoo!! Grats again man :D. Thanks for the shout out. 

Hope you'll keep warbanding?

Of course I will. Looting has been a pain to do for the past few weeks. Now I can just focus on those dmeds and god coifs.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

f73059aada.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

67d6e830d0.png

The shards are selling for a lot more than they should due to the well. Got 43m from them instead of 30m.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

1cf6b74c00.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

cdb479ab4a.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

f41e5b684d.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

lolcs

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Had a few randoms, so we didn't want scams. =/

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I set a new record today with an 11 minute kill. Probably not the best time, but pretty good for me lol.

"Rainbow Warriors and the Jail Bait"

23d3cf39a0.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Been dry at Vorago and clue scrolls all week. I really need a wand so I can start tanking instead of dpsing.... Dps is getting really old and boring. On the bright side though, I have almost half of the bonds I need for gold package, and I got a 3rd age kiteshield.

b99433762b.png

If you find yourself with a spare seismic set that's just collecting dust in your bank, lend it to me. =))))))))))))

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

So mage pking is a thing.

9e57aca6b5.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I finally sniped the PERFECT rsn.... It is a huge inside joke for my group of pvm friends.

I don't know how long it will last, but hey, it will have been fun.

93777f6fde.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

The guy who had it before me had it for 2 months before he changed it to something else. Also, I think Slink got FB like a month ago or so. 

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

oh well i've only seen him like once in the elf city with that title :<

2 months is good, implies that he managed to avoid getting reported :P if you're lucky no one will be able to figure out how to send reports through the examine feature too lol

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah, he wasn't on often. If I can keep it for a week, I'll be surprised.

Also, I think Slink is going for 120 thieving, so he'll be around if you look hard enough for him.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

RIP Crew[racist term]

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”