Araxxor Help.

Noxx

I'm trying to get the a kill for the upcoming Comp Cape requirement, but i've been having some trouble. I gave it a few tries today, without much luck. I keep dying on the 3rd phase. Either because i run out of food, or because of the green exploding spider.

Basically my Setup is Death Lotus, Chaotic Crossbows, Brews (20) and Rocktails.

I think i have the basics down pretty well. I'll get hit with the cleave attack every now and then, but 9 times out of 10 i avoid it pretty easily. I feel like my only issue is not dealing enough damage.

I'm also unsure if i should tank or kill the spiders in the 2nd phase. I know i have to kill the Pulsing and Mirror spiders, but not sure if i should bother with the others.

I'm not really sure what i can do to improve my chances, so any advice would probably be useful. 

aMQfw.png

First off, I'd recommend that action bar, or something similar anyway. Revolution helps a lot in phase 4 when you're inexperienced.

Also, 20 brews is too much, I'd recommend 10, 15 at the most. The extra rocktails for that quick 2.3k heal helps quite a lot in the latter phases, whereas brews can mostly be used in p1 and 2.

Anticipation and Freedom are your new best friends. Araxxor will use his special attacks (cleave, webshield, webbing you) every 5 normal attacks, so try to count the attacks and use either Freedom or Anticipation before he specs. That way you won't get dragged for cleave and you won't be trapped as long in web. Also make sure to take advantage of Debilitate and Devotion (use Devotion right after he specs, as it'll be wasted on webshield and when you get webbed).

To be perfectly honest, you should wait another day or 2. Path 1 is closing soon and it's easily the [bleep]iest path, due to the minions. Path 2 and 3 combo is much, much easier, with path 3 being the easiest.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Personally, I'd wait till tomorrow when Jagex will unveil all their sneaky tactics on Araxxor's (official) wiki page.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

aMQfw.png

First off, I'd recommend that action bar, or something similar anyway. Revolution helps a lot in phase 4 when you're inexperienced.

Also, 20 brews is too much, I'd recommend 10, 15 at the most. The extra rocktails for that quick 2.3k heal helps quite a lot in the latter phases, whereas brews can mostly be used in p1 and 2.

Anticipation and Freedom are your new best friends. Araxxor will use his special attacks (cleave, webshield, webbing you) every 5 normal attacks, so try to count the attacks and use either Freedom or Anticipation before he specs. That way you won't get dragged for cleave and you won't be trapped as long in web. Also make sure to take advantage of Debilitate and Devotion (use Devotion right after he specs, as it'll be wasted on webshield and when you get webbed).

To be perfectly honest, you should wait another day or 2. Path 1 is closing soon and it's easily the [bleep]iest path, due to the minions. Path 2 and 3 combo is much, much easier, with path 3 being the easiest.

Well the 1st path is a lot easier. Got it on my 2nd attempt. 1st attempt was actually the first time i got to Araxxi.... That [bleep] is crazy.