What does addings logs to a fire do?

Blaze The Movie Fan

It's called the bonfire update, added some time ago.  It will give you more xp per log and essentially enable AFK firemaking.  It also gives you a health boost for X minutes based on which type of logs you use, assuming you add 5+ logs to a bonfire.  Look for a message in green in your chatbox detailing it.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Speaking of this, unless my memory is more broke than I thought, adding logs to a fire should also extend the time that it will remain lit before going out.  So if you're out fishing, you can help a lot of people with the set of logs you brought with you.  In the case of Musa Point, Karamja (F2P edition), you can cook stuff and still have it going for more people to pop over and cook theirs as well.  I still remember when people would thank me for lighting a bonfire and making it last.  Of course, that was before any recent negative community effects... :huh:

~D. V. "Just pulling from my best recollection..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Speaking of this, unless my memory is more broke than I thought, adding logs to a fire should also extend the time that it will remain lit before going out.  So if you're out fishing, you can help a lot of people with the set of logs you brought with you.  In the case of Musa Point, Karamja (F2P edition), you can cook stuff and still have it going for more people to pop over and cook theirs as well.  I still remember when people would thank me for lighting a bonfire and making it last.  Of course, that was before any recent negative community effects... :huh:

~D. V. "Just pulling from my best recollection..." Devnull

I don't actually think that's true, at least not in all cases...based on my own experiences fming.  When I light a yew log fire it lasts for precisely three inventories (minus a log or two) with well-timed clicks, both by myself and on a busy bonfire world

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Alright, let me confirm if I got this correct.

Adding logs to a fire is basically a way to get more firemaking EXP from logs without having to make a new camp fire, am I right?

Yes.  And it does a whole inventory while you wait too :).

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Bonefire update was the best thing to ever happen to Firemaking. :-)

Pyrelords :c

but yes: More exp, more afk, free charms (from the sprites that appear randomly)

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I just wanted to know this, but that doesn't mean I'll be training the skill though.

When I burn logs I get nothing for it.

But when I make the logs into bows with the fletching skill I can get a good amount of money for the high alchemy value of the bows.

So yeah my opinion on firemaking hasn't changed, I still don't like that skill.

I already have the level required to light bullseye lanterns and that's really all I need.

Talking about bonfires, does those in elf city give fire spirits as well?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Talking about bonfires, does those in elf city give fire spirits as well?

Yes, they do. I used the one at the Tower of Voices and got a few.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Thanks for clearing that up. The reason I asked that question is because of the Christmas Bonfire one. That one didn't give any fire spirits.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.