How To mess with an Autoer.

Sensei_3_tails

As you may have heard, autoers are starting to resurface at the essence mines. I have noticed a few, and thought of how to annoy them... and i did find one that works.

What you do is, you close the door before they get in.

i tried against 2 autoers, and they walked off from in front of the closed door. now what person would do that, every time i closed the door? anyone would at least talk to me to tell me to stop or simply open the door.

anyways, yeah, the 2 kept wandering off, one even died to a mugger in a corner.

anyways, yeah some laughs, probably gonna get annoying, but it might be a way to help curb some of the autoers actions. any thoughts?

RAVE BREAK!

As you may have heard, autoers are starting to resurface at the essence mines. I have noticed a few, and thought of how to annoy them... and i did find one that works.

What you do is, you close the door before they get in.

i tried against 2 autoers, and they walked off from in front of the closed door. now what person would do that, every time i closed the door? anyone would at least talk to me to tell me to stop or simply open the door.

anyways, yeah, the 2 kept wandering off, one even died to a mugger in a corner.

anyways, yeah some laughs, probably gonna get annoying, but it might be a way to help curb some of the autoers actions. any thoughts?

My thoughts are, stop wasting your time and alert a mod, you stopping them only stalls their actions until the owner comes back a few hours later and puts his autonoob back on track.

To be honest, it's also not helping the auto-detection system I believe. I do not know how it works exactly, nor am I saying that you should let the person keeping autoing, but you should definately let the system do what it's made to do and not interfere with the process.

;) Plus alerting Jagex and/or player moderators would be a lot faster heh.

To be honest, it's also not helping the auto-detection system I believe. I do not know how it works exactly, nor am I saying that you should let the person keeping autoing, but you should definately let the system do what it's made to do and not interfere with the process.

Exactly, disrupting an autoer's path will not make it look like an autoer, hence minimizing Jagex's chance of identifying it as an autoer.

Bleh. I always alert them by using the report button, but it never makes a difference.

Jagex only responds to reports of people saying "tip.it", those get banned, not the autoers :evil:

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Bleh. I always alert them by using the report button, but it never makes a difference.

Jagex only responds to reports of people saying "tip.it", those get banned, not the autoers :evil:

Or people with bad usernames :lol:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I've been reporting autoers left and right at rimmington yews. I've seen as many as seven there at a time. I spend more time waiting for trees to respawn than cutting.

I found out they pick up dropped logs, so I started luring them away from the trees. Tragically they know how to come back, even if you close doors on them.

I wish some p mods would take the time to come check out the rimmington yews, it's an auto fest. Maybe if I keep reporting they'll make me a p mod (fingers crossed).

31509signature.gif

In rsc times,i used to annoy auto air pickers in karamja.

They all were combat 3,and were picking airs behing luthas plantation.Me and my friend sold all our airs to general(about 100 or sth was enough).

And drop 1 air rune in front to the autoer,and went up the road to scorpions who killed him,once i got about 45k+ air runes.