Maybe it's time I take a break from this community for at least a couple of months.

This time I'm leaving for good, I might check back here in less than a week, however I won't go outside my own threads.

This is going to sound most likely very rude but I am 100% curious. Are you actually 26 like your profile says you are?

You can go to my channel and judge for yourself.

Yeah I did say I could go back in less a week and this is less than a day.

I will never get respect here and that's the sad truth. I at least hope I will make slightly better posts before Christmas. I don't wanna wait that long but it's worth it.

I am not trying to judge you here, but the way you act doesn't seem to fit with the standard norms of posters here (hence why you get so many negative answers). And to me it seems like you have some kind of problem, that makes you act differently than others, I cannot put my finger on it what it is, but for clarity sake I am talking about something like autism. I am not trying to say that you actually have autism or something like it (it just seems to be like that for me) and I don't mean to say that autism is bad (I have syndrom of asperger myself). What I mean to say is, that if you have something like that and want more respect you might state somewhere noticeable that you have those problems (if you actually have them of course). If people know why you respond differently, they will go easier on you. There are just to many trolls (and misbehaving young kids) on the internet that people seem to think you are a troll or something like that.

I understand that this may be something you don't want to do, and I am not saying you have to, but it might make things easier on you. I hope I did not offend you in any way, and I apologize if I did offend you, my intention was to help.

Yes I do have autism, but I have denied it so many times because of all those awful people who make people with autism look bad, can you honestly blame me?

No I cannot blame you, I agree there are a lot of misconceptions about autism, and lots of people who make autism look bad. I personally see lots of advantages that autism holds as well, and of course there are downsides (understanding unwritten communication rules is one of them), but everyone has downsides. I just hope that people would understand better why you respond differently, and have a bit more respect, some of the comments you get are horrible imo. It is your own decision and I cannot tell if my suggestion would work for you, I would wish you the best, whatever you choose :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I'm not even using the help & advice forum anymore because I'm sick and tired of elitists trying to force their views down my throat.

And I'm not referring to most users, not even close. Just those who think their opinions are more superior to everyone else's.

I don't know where else to get help, but when I have an issue I want legitimate help, not being looked like an idiot for asking something I don't fully understand.

I was sent somewhere now by just clicking and there was no option on getting out, I'm convinced that the entire RuneScape community is terrible, nobody even attempted to help me out.

I will even end my membership with RuneScape if I won't get out of that stupid place tomorrow. And no I'm not asking for help as I know I will just be ridiculed. And this is not easy for me to say as I enjoyed the game. But I'm sick of how the players are treating me simply because I'm different.

The worst part is I was very curious about how rune dragons would be like, guess I'll never know.

I was sent somewhere now by just clicking and there was no option on getting out, I'm convinced that the entire RuneScape community is terrible, nobody even attempted to help me out.

I will even end my membership with RuneScape if I won't get out of that stupid place tomorrow. And no I'm not asking for help as I know I will just be ridiculed. And this is not easy for me to say as I enjoyed the game. But I'm sick of how the players are treating me simply because I'm different.

The worst part is I was very curious about how rune dragons would be like, guess I'll never know.

My guess is that you went to the world event (Tuska), a new update launched today. I haven't yet go into the game, but my guess would be that either you need to go the same way out as you came in (the lodestone), or that you need to complete your daily stuff in order to get out?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

My guess is that you went to the world event (Tuska), a new update launched today. I haven't yet go into the game, but my guess would be that either you need to go the same way out as you came in (the lodestone), or that you need to complete your daily stuff in order to get out?

Such customer treatment is unacceptable. I'm almost convinced that Jagex treats their players like complete morons.

And the trillions of elitists makes it even worse.

I am not sure where you went and I have not participated in the Tuska event yet, but as essiw mentioned it is probably related to the world event...care to elaborate a little more? Maybe you can teleport out with a lodestone? Usually they don't just trap you somewhere without any hints.

Are you on Tuska's back by any chance?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I am not sure where you went and I have not participated in the Tuska event yet, but as essiw mentioned it is probably related to the world event...care to elaborate a little more? Maybe you can teleport out with a lodestone? Usually they don't just trap you somewhere without any hints.

Are you on Tuska's back by any chance?

I'm sorry if I talk about it I will be ridiculed for sure. So it's best just to drop it.

I also included in my sig how I really feel.

Closed on request.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.