Pretty much low level hardcore ironman all day. WILL HE BE THE FIRST HCIM TO UNTRIMMED SLAYER? PROBABLY NOT SEEING AS HE IS A NOOB

Got this kid to actually do Big Chinchompa, get good etc <3:

I'd like to say that i did big chin + grenwall tickets to 99 hunter on my main! No but really i didn't even think about it so thanks.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

6QIeQHE.jpg?1

xKRGUvK.png?1

I guess i'll stick to green dhide for now don't know what's worth upgrading to. Seems like the fremm armors are a pain and so is crafting. Might just wait till i can do barrows or find somethingelse.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Fail update cause i haven't been taking pictures. I got up to 50 smithing using the iron i mined, got 56 slayer/60 mage/40 prayer. Still on track for untrimmed slayer. Here's me kitted out to try out a bit of rex. Prepare for d axe or death.

2fZWijQ.png

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

the first hardcore ironman to untrimmed slayer was sylvester stallone in rambo: first blood part 2

learn your history pls

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

the first hardcore ironman to untrimmed slayer was sylvester stallone in rambo: first blood part 2

learn your history pls

Rambo didn't even build his own gun. Actually ii've never seen rambo so maybe he did. I'm still more hardcore than him

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

I went to a mock interview today offered by my school to check out my interview skills and portfolio. It went super well unlike any real interviews i've had, i feel like because i knew it wasn't real i could just be relaxed and normal with him. Maybe the next time i have a real interview i'll just get drunk before or extra relaxed to counter the nervousness. Anyone got interview tips? Anyone got hiding being drunk from interviewer tips?

XKvphar.jpg?1

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

learn your history pls

Rambo didn't even build his own gun. Actually ii've never seen rambo so maybe he did. I'm still more hardcore than him

You are correct. He did however, have exploding arrows in his quiver.

Queue the massive cloud of gas rising from Isafdar as all the Elves collectively shat their pants at hearing that sentence.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Don't breath if drunk 10/10 can't smell breath.

Progress on dhatchet?

Well i went to dks and got properly messed up and left. So not very  much progress. Also i'm pretty sure if i drink enough i won't need to worry about my breath.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Get yourself into the room and the Rex safespot, and you can basically never leave in the gear you're in.

Once Rex is dead, kill the Spinos with mage too (you'll never use runes if you only use abilities), and then regenerate based on the adrenaline.

At your stats, I got around 80 kills in one trip before leaving, and that was only because I got my second d hatchet and didn't wanna stay any longer

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

FWSre8I.png?1

Who wants to do quests when slayer is around, me apparently...

Quest rewards were so terrible back in the day. So, so, terrible.

Dragonkng198, on 04 Jun 2015 - 08:13 AM, said:snapback.png

Long story short, he was drunk, came to do Barrows with Schizo and myself, got fighting Torag who hit him like a truck, he tried to climb back up the ladder, Torag smacked him so hard it didn't activate ring of life, Schizo and I sat around his grave in mourning while he tried to run back to loot (he didn't make it), the bones in my inv were his, I gave him a proper burial  :(

Yep i died at barrows lost my extra life, need to be careful now. + hope ring of life decides to do its job

hN3nheu.png?1

• Like 1

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png